My Football Forum

So the pubs re-open on Saturday!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

But the toilets inside are not!!!

This hasn't been thought through very well!!!

The pubs should not be re-opening just yet! Not until its safe to open the toilets. Your going to have people pissing in the streets. 

I would assume they'll get portable outside bogs in

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

I would assume they'll get portable outside bogs in

I doubt it!!!

Loads of different people going into the same loo!!! Surely that defeats the object of social distancing? Pissing everywhere then someone sitting down on someones elses contaminated piss!! I may be wrong but it sounds like a stupid idea if they did have outside bogs!

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I doubt it!!!

Loads of different people going into the same loo!!! Surely that defeats the object of social distancing? Pissing everywhere then someone sitting down on someones elses contaminated piss!! I may be wrong but it sounds like a stupid idea if they did have outside bogs!

Many outdoor venues have them and there will be a queue to use them

And pubs will be an outdoor venue mostly

10 hours ago, boro_boy said:

The pubs should not be re-opening just yet! Not until its safe to open the toilets. Your going to have people pissing in the streets. 

Pubs cannot be opened unless they have some form of adapted system for toilet use. They will have to use a controlled 'one in one out' system and have a sanitation process in place. Have a look at this link as an example.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/jun/12/greene-king-pubs-to-reopen-with-perspex-bar-screens-and-controlled-toilets

I been looking forward to this day for a long time, tho I won’t be going this weekend, 2 reasons being-1 I am so busy with work I barely have time too eat a decent meal, 2 is it not pride weekend? I may be wrong with that, tho no way am I gonna risk going in a pub to find a load of blokes wearing dresses and other weird shit. Not had time to keep up with the news. I’m planning on going on Tuesday, hopefully with Mrs SA in the hope of tasting a pub steak again. My assistant is gonna have to hold the fort cos my phone is gonna be off for a few hours, and I’m paying him to do a job anyhow.

20 hours ago, boro_boy said:

they have a new name for that they call it fly pissing. 

My local has been opened for a month now (it never shut, us locals had acces to the back room). Problem was the toilet, Thierry the 'patron' is building a new one to allow acces to handicaped folks and the old toilets are closed. So he put up a urinal in the garden so us men can take a piss, nothing for the women, they must hold it in :beer: good for the Kegels. 

1 minute ago, sployal said:

My local has been opened for a month now (it never shut, us locals had acces to the back room). Problem was the toilet, Thierry the 'patron' is building a new one to allow acces to handicaped folks and the old toilets are closed. So he put up a urinal in the garden so us men can take a piss, nothing for the women, they must hold it in :beer: good for the Kegels. 

should have put down a kitty litter tray for the ladies 👍

23 hours ago, sployal said:

I had serious issues with toilet facilities in France during Euros.....

Have they never heard of Urinals???

Absolute joke, every cunt bar/restaurant had a queue for a piss.....

1 hour ago, Bastion said:

I had serious issues with toilet facilities in France during Euros.....

Have they never heard of Urinals???

Absolute joke, every cunt bar/restaurant had a queue for a piss.....

Fully endorse this.

Me and Mrs spent ages looking for a piss corner in Paris.

Utter joke!