Jump to content
My Football Forum

So the pubs re-open on Saturday!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

But the toilets inside are not!!!

This hasn't been thought through very well!!!

The pubs should not be re-opening just yet! Not until its safe to open the toilets. Your going to have people pissing in the streets. 

I would assume they'll get portable outside bogs in

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Normski said:

I would assume they'll get portable outside bogs in

I doubt it!!!

Loads of different people going into the same loo!!! Surely that defeats the object of social distancing? Pissing everywhere then someone sitting down on someones elses contaminated piss!! I may be wrong but it sounds like a stupid idea if they did have outside bogs!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I doubt it!!!

Loads of different people going into the same loo!!! Surely that defeats the object of social distancing? Pissing everywhere then someone sitting down on someones elses contaminated piss!! I may be wrong but it sounds like a stupid idea if they did have outside bogs!

Many outdoor venues have them and there will be a queue to use them

And pubs will be an outdoor venue mostly

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, boro_boy said:

But the toilets inside are not!!!

This hasn't been thought through very well!!!

The pubs should not be re-opening just yet! Not until its safe to open the toilets. Your going to have people pissing in the streets. 

Pubs cannot be opened unless they have some form of adapted system for toilet use. They will have to use a controlled 'one in one out' system and have a sanitation process in place. Have a look at this link as an example.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/jun/12/greene-king-pubs-to-reopen-with-perspex-bar-screens-and-controlled-toilets

Link to post
Share on other sites

I been looking forward to this day for a long time, tho I won’t be going this weekend, 2 reasons being-1 I am so busy with work I barely have time too eat a decent meal, 2 is it not pride weekend? I may be wrong with that, tho no way am I gonna risk going in a pub to find a load of blokes wearing dresses and other weird shit. Not had time to keep up with the news. I’m planning on going on Tuesday, hopefully with Mrs SA in the hope of tasting a pub steak again. My assistant is gonna have to hold the fort cos my phone is gonna be off for a few hours, and I’m paying him to do a job anyhow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, boro_boy said:

But the toilets inside are not!!!

This hasn't been thought through very well!!!

The pubs should not be re-opening just yet! Not until its safe to open the toilets. Your going to have people pissing in the streets. 

they have a new name for that they call it fly pissing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

My local has been opened for a month now (it never shut, us locals had acces to the back room). Problem was the toilet, Thierry the 'patron' is building a new one to allow acces to handicaped folks and the old toilets are closed. So he put up a urinal in the garden so us men can take a piss, nothing for the women, they must hold it in :beer: good for the Kegels. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sployal said:

My local has been opened for a month now (it never shut, us locals had acces to the back room). Problem was the toilet, Thierry the 'patron' is building a new one to allow acces to handicaped folks and the old toilets are closed. So he put up a urinal in the garden so us men can take a piss, nothing for the women, they must hold it in :beer: good for the Kegels. 

should have put down a kitty litter tray for the ladies 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, sployal said:

My local has been opened for a month now (it never shut, us locals had acces to the back room). Problem was the toilet, Thierry the 'patron' is building a new one to allow acces to handicaped folks and the old toilets are closed. So he put up a urinal in the garden so us men can take a piss, nothing for the women, they must hold it in :beer: good for the Kegels. 

I had serious issues with toilet facilities in France during Euros.....

 

Have they never heard of Urinals???

 

Absolute joke, every cunt bar/restaurant had a queue for a piss.....

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bastion said:

I had serious issues with toilet facilities in France during Euros.....

 

Have they never heard of Urinals???

 

Absolute joke, every cunt bar/restaurant had a queue for a piss.....

 

 

Fully endorse this.

Me and Mrs spent ages looking for a piss corner in Paris.

Utter joke! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Forum Statistics

    4,933
    Total Topics
    73,825
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    432
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    elnino
    Newest Member
    elnino
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Service