EPL Summer transfer thread

UNIQUE

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

How much will they get for Abraham though? Wasn't he bought through youth team? If they get £50 million plus the £16 million they made on signing Lukaku first time round then it appears signing him for £97 million second time round isn't that bad as he is only costing approx £30 million. :beer

Agree 100%. Like when people go on about how much clubs spend, they rarely take into account, what they have taken in terms of sales. It's a bit Monopoly like. Net is not taken into account.

• 2 weeks later...

£1mil per week is big money for a 36yo but he gets the goals. after the transfer window man you have had they have no excuses to not win the title or champions lge. 

chelsea man u and city have signed everyone and liverpool have signed no one. our owners are tight as fuck. keep blaming covid an shit. its like man u city and chelsea never saw any loss from covid bunch of cunt yanks. 

23 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

chelsea man u and city have signed everyone and liverpool have signed no one. our owners are tight as fuck. keep blaming covid an shit. its like man u city and chelsea never saw any loss from covid bunch of cunt yanks. 

Yeah my feelings too, fuck this season already lol

On 28/08/2021 at 15:43, Catsmother said:

I bet you're chuffed about Ronaldo. 

I'm not our efforts this season have been poor.

On 28/08/2021 at 15:45, Bastion said:

Oh yes, there's no angering me this weekend....🤣

For you the weekend but for me it's the season this is going to be a hard season for us.

On 31/08/2021 at 20:22, Catsmother said:

Yeah my feelings too, fuck this season already lol

I agree completely we're in for a bad one.

1 minute ago, JKGooner said:

I'm not our efforts this season have been poor.

For you the weekend but for me it's the season this is going to be a hard season for us.

I agree completely we're in for a bad one.

Do you think you will be relegated?  Heard that Arsenal are interested in Conte.

Just now, Catsmother said:

Do you think you will be relegated?  Heard that Arsenal are interested in Conte.

I don't think so but losing three in a row is poor and there has to be a massive change. Logically that should be the board but it wont. Conti is a must as Arteta has not been up to scratch, he should start his managerial career in the Championship.