Jump to content

Another perverted bastard


Harold

Recommended Posts

And to think that this cunt represented constituents and their families at one time in my neck of the wood. It is well known that he has had a problem with alcohol but that is no excuse for what he has done....cut his gonads off at the neck!!!!

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/eric-joyce-mp-labour-indecent-image-child-category-a-497917

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

And to think that this cunt represented constituents and their families at one time in my neck of the wood. It is well known that he has had a problem with alcohol but that is no excuse for what he has done....cut his gonads off at the neck!!!!

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/eric-joyce-mp-labour-indecent-image-child-category-a-497917

If he accessed it accidentally through junk email (which I guess anyone could make a mistake) why didn't he let authorities know?

Me thinks he knew full well what he was doing and that is why he kept quiet.

Jail the paedo!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

If he accessed it accidentally through junk email (which I guess anyone could make a mistake)

serious question mate....Do you open junk e-mails ?...I delete immediately if 'I' consider it in any way dodgy....which is 99% of the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Harold said:

serious question mate....Do you open junk e-mails ?...I delete immediately if 'I' consider it in any way dodgy....which is 99% of the time.

No mate I don't, but these arseholes can be very convincing the way they disguise them.

In this case tho the cunt is guilty. As I said, he would have reported it otherwise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6.9k
    Total Topics
    175.3k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    816
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    fasiha hassan
    Newest Member
    fasiha hassan
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...