New Crest

Makdee

Rangers have released their updated crest. Honestly not sure about it. Yeah it’s good that Rangers is now at the top rather than side on but got to say I am not sure about the font. Being an auld bugger I also preferred when it said Aye Ready but hey ho. They have also done up their website 

I now await Phil three names doing a blog on how we have changed the crest because Ashley owns it and we are heading for admin 52.

Oh and begging for donations ?

003F79C2-62E5-4E20-80F7-E26E9E3FB7E1.jpeg

Edited by Makdee
Forgot to put crest up

Bet that upset a few dhims 

https://www.rangers.co.uk/article/ready-crest-projected-across-glasgow/7dz4jjT9iWNMLrvIKjfw7Y

The club kicked-off an exciting new era with the official launch of our brand identity and refreshed READY crest, which were projected across iconic Glasgow locations on Tuesday night.

The club kicked-off an exciting new era with the official launch of our brand identity and refreshed READY crest, which were projected across iconic Glasgow locations on Tuesday night.

Ibrox and Kelvingrove Park, where the Rangers Founding Fathers had their dream to start a football team, were just a few of the key landmarks to be lit up in the vibrant Rangers blue, showcasing alongside it, the new READY crest.

2 hours ago, Makdee said:

Yeah it’s good that Rangers is now at the top rather than side on but got to say I am not sure about the font.

aye, I like the Rangers at the top Mak and I don't mind the font. 

Being an auld bugger I also preferred when it said Aye Ready but hey ho.

been many years since 'aye ready' was used is it not mate ?

Just now, Harold said:

aye, I like the Rangers at the top Mak and I don't mind the font. 

been many years since 'aye ready' was used is it not mate ?

Lots but it was the first crest I saw and understood 

Bet that upset a few dhims 

https://www.rangers.co.uk/article/ready-crest-projected-across-glasgow/7dz4jjT9iWNMLrvIKjfw7Y

Ibrox and Kelvingrove Park, where the Rangers Founding Fathers had their dream to start a football team, were just a few of the key landmarks to be lit up in the vibrant Rangers blue, showcasing alongside it, the new READY crest.

Ah....brilliant Mak.....is it true that when Peter heard about this he ordered the disco lights to be switched on.....lol

Just now, Harold said:

Sure the cloth scarf which was my first one had Aye Ready on the badge....perhaps it was an old scarf because that would be mid 60's.

Yeah I had a lapel badge my dad bought me must have been 6/7 and it had the Aye on it so that would be 60/61