I can hear drums........ wont be long now!

Bastion

2 hours ago, Bastion said:

Fuck Off!! I ll Ulster First Flute ye!! Met a couple of them on Sandy Row a few years ago. They just loved our Colour Party ?????????

Just now, No.8 said:
3 hours ago, Bastion said:

I might have to workout how to upload videos for this page 

A wee bit of The Sons Of The Somme Flute Band .... Cmon The KAI 

1 minute ago, Harold said:

you must have plenty time on your hands Trav....cos there certainly aint a taxi steering wheel....lol

Starting back on Monday ..... well I might lol 

Going to Bein Glas a week on Monday for 3 or 4 days. 

11 minutes ago, No.8 said:

I’ve not worked since March 23rd 

Ive heard it’s still really poor but got to start back some time 

Hope all goes as well as poss mate....enjoy the face mask. I had one on the day for the first time in M&S....didn't like it as my glasses kept steaming up.....but has to be done.

15 minutes ago, Harold said:

Hope all goes as well as poss mate....enjoy the face mask. I had one on the day for the first time in M&S....didn't like it as my glasses kept steaming up.....but has to be done.

It’s ok me wearing a mask but how does a taxi driver on his own enforce that with four drunken passengers? 

I can see me falling out with a few people 

17 minutes ago, No.8 said:

but how does a taxi driver on his own enforce that with four drunken passengers?

with great difficulty I'd imagine....but are youse not like shop staff wherein you do not have to enforce it....just asking mate ?

37 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Any photos?

YouTube Sons Of The Somme. We used to do the 12th, Blacks and Brian Robinson parades in Belfast.

Ive not been over for many years but the Band now does the Sqeak Seymour parade instead of the BR parade and fell out with ‘Orange’ so don’t do 12th or Blacks 

We used to walk with lol 1321 East Belfast then 1301 Sandy Row. I always preferred Sandy Row as I found East Belfast was a trek just to get to Carlisle Circus. 

We used to do a wee private parade for a friend of ours that was murdered in Crumlin Rd but that was in Rathcoole. Some of our ex band members are now in Rathcoole PBFB.

Miss the band but I’m too old for that. I always say I’d love to go over for The 12th’ as I’ve never been without walking. For me it’s far too long and especially after the 11th night celebrations/ Bonfires ?. I’ve done it a few times and not sobered up until the way home.

Favourite part was always on the way back you seem to be walking for miles (maybe Lisburn RD) and you can see the huge crowds in the distance as you head into the City (maybe Shaftesbury Sq) .... The crowds are mental and it certainly picks you back up. Hairs on the back of the neck stuff.

Happy Days 

3 minutes ago, No.8 said:

YouTube Sons Of The Somme. We used to do the 12th, Blacks and Brian Robinson parades in Belfast.

Ive not been over for many years but the Band now does the Sqeak Seymour parade instead of the BR parade and fell out with ‘Orange’ so don’t do 12th or Blacks 

We used to walk with lol 1321 East Belfast then 1301 Sandy Row. I always preferred Sandy Row as I found East Belfast was a trek just to get to Carlisle Circus. 

We used to do a wee private parade for a friend of ours that was murdered in Crumlin Rd but that was in Rathcoole. Some of our ex band members are now in Rathcoole PBFB.

Miss the band but I’m too old for that. I always say I’d love to go over for The 12th’ as I’ve never been without walking. For me it’s far too long and especially after the 11th night celebrations/ Bonfires ?. I’ve done it a few times and not sobered up until the way home.

Favourite part was always on the way back you seem to be walking for miles (maybe Lisburn RD) and you can see the huge crowds in the distance as you head into the City (maybe Shaftesbury Sq) .... The crowds are mental and it certainly picks you back up. Hairs on the back of the neck stuff.

Happy Days 

You want me to post a few from The sons of the Somme?

55 minutes ago, Harold said:

with great difficulty I'd imagine....but are youse not like shop staff wherein you do not have to enforce it....just asking mate ?

We don’t need to enforce it but if they are not wearing one they are not getting in