You are a guest user Click to join the site!

Johnny Depp and Amber Turd

They are getting divorced after she reportedly physically abused him

She's supposed to have admitted multiple attacks and can't promise it won't happen again and he says he stuck the head in her in self defence and he's the one getting shit

Now Johnny boy says the filthy fucker shit in their bed

20200711_125221.thumb.jpg.29cb2d0f9c779c95f6d97be816109288.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of them are obvious dopeheads, Depp is a great actor but was foolish to marry the younger bitch, he should have stayed with Vanessa Paradise and their two kids they made a great couple and she will testify that he was never violent against her. Hope he wins this process against this sham tabloid. :beer:

Amber Laura Heard is an American actress and model. Born and raised in Texas, she made her film debut in a minor supporting role in the sports drama Friday Night Lights, followed by a series of other small roles in television and film.

Sucked Johnny Depps cock for a couple of years and then took him for millions, stupid Johhny :beer:

6 minutes ago, sployal said:

Amber Laura Heard is an American actress and model. Born and raised in Texas, she made her film debut in a minor supporting role in the sports drama Friday Night Lights, followed by a series of other small roles in television and film.

Sucked Johnny Depps cock for a couple of years and then took him for millions, stupid Johhny :beer:

He also abused her... He isn't without blame.

4 minutes ago, Cazza said:

He also abused her... He isn't without blame.

He denies that as far as I'm aware....you have evidence of that ? He also says that she constantly physically abused him....no doubt she will deny that....Eeksy peeksy Caz. This is why it has gone to court.

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

He denies that as far as I'm aware....you have evidence of that ? He also says that she constantly physically abused him....no doubt she will deny that....Eeksy peeksy Caz. This is why it has gone to court.

I just feel this is another Hollywood shit storm, she's a spoilt B lister who married for the wrong reasons but accusations coming from both sides... I don't think the truth of what actually happened unless one of them opens up.

7 minutes ago, Harold said:

Sordid Hollywood people fighting over an article in an English trash tabloid, both have obvious mental issues but when the bucks are to be gained no holds are barred:beer:

EXCLUSIVE: 'I can't promise I won't get physical again, I get so mad I lose it.' LISTEN as Amber Heard admits to 'hitting' ex-husband Johnny Depp and pelting him with pots, pans and vases in explosive audio confession

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7947733/Amber-Heard-admits-hitting-ex-husband-Johnny-Depp-pelting-pots-pans-tape.html

• Amber Heard admits to 'hitting' Johnny Depp in an explosive audio confession from 2015, obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com
  • The estranged couple tried to talk through their marriage problems and Heard  opens up about her violent tantrums in a series of taped conversations 
  • 'Baby, I told you this once. I'm scared to death we are a f**king crime scene right now,' Depp told his wife
  • She said: 'I f**king was hitting you... I don't know what the motion of my hand was, but you're fine, I did not hurt you, I did not punch you, I was hitting you'
  • The 33-year-old taunts Depp for fleeing the late night dust-up, telling him: 'You are such a baby. Grow the f**k up'
  • There's a possible veiled reference to an incident in Australia where Depp suffered a severed finger one month into their marriage 
  • The troubling episode is one of numerous clashes the couple argue over during the informal two-hour 'therapy' session recorded consensually on Heard's phone
  • As part of Depp's $50m defamation case against Heard, he previously included images of his own bruised and battered face following Heard's alleged attacks  
  • Heard also accused Depp of attacking her, providing photos of bruises, scars, clumps of hair torn from her head and pictures of smashed furniture
  •