Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

Why are all championship games still taking the knee?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

This is a political statement, show solidarity once but then normal league protocol should take over. The players should have applause for Jack Charlton over the next weeks games. And then return to normal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Cazza said:

This is a political statement, show solidarity once but then normal league protocol should take over. The players should have applause for Jack Charlton over the next weeks games. And then return to normal.

solidarity once by taking a knee?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Normski said:

solidarity once by taking a knee?

If it were a better world then shouldn't have to do it, I mean do the knee once but overt back to the FA 'kickit' out campaign less politically charged and more cohesive 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Cazza said:

If it were a better world then shouldn't have to do it, I mean do the knee once but overt back to the FA 'kickit' out campaign less politically charged and more cohesive 

I think taking the knee has been hugely devisive and they should have stuck with kick out racism

From the restart of football it should have been applause for frontline services battling COVID

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Normski said:

I think taking the knee has been hugely devisive and they should have stuck with kick out racism

From the restart of football it should have been applause for frontline services battling COVID

Yes agree, the UK is not the USA and doesn't have a holistic racism problem, I feel the kick it out campaign in this instance does suffice.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6,340
    Total Topics
    157,282
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    688
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Aiz321
    Newest Member
    Aiz321
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...