• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Why are all championship games still taking the knee?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

This is a political statement, show solidarity once but then normal league protocol should take over. The players should have applause for Jack Charlton over the next weeks games. And then return to normal.

12 minutes ago, Cazza said:

This is a political statement, show solidarity once but then normal league protocol should take over. The players should have applause for Jack Charlton over the next weeks games. And then return to normal.

solidarity once by taking a knee?

27 minutes ago, Normski said:

solidarity once by taking a knee?

If it were a better world then shouldn't have to do it, I mean do the knee once but overt back to the FA 'kickit' out campaign less politically charged and more cohesive 

5 minutes ago, Cazza said:

If it were a better world then shouldn't have to do it, I mean do the knee once but overt back to the FA 'kickit' out campaign less politically charged and more cohesive 

I think taking the knee has been hugely devisive and they should have stuck with kick out racism

From the restart of football it should have been applause for frontline services battling COVID

9 minutes ago, Normski said:

I think taking the knee has been hugely devisive and they should have stuck with kick out racism

From the restart of football it should have been applause for frontline services battling COVID

Yes agree, the UK is not the USA and doesn't have a holistic racism problem, I feel the kick it out campaign in this instance does suffice.