Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site!

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, jezza said:

Do you trim?

 

11 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

its called manscaping now. 

Tbh....never understood the desire to indulge in such....let it grow is my motto (perhaps it's just a generation difference)...Turning the gender around, there was no such activity with females in my days of going out with burds so I have remained staunch in the view that you can't beat a hairy bush. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Harold said:

 

Tbh....never understood the desire to indulge in such....let it grow is my motto (perhaps it's just a generation difference)...Turning the gender around, there was no such activity with females in my days of going out with burds so I have remained staunch in the view that you can't beat a hairy bush. 

women had hairy armpits in your day H

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jezza said:

women had hairy armpits in your day H

not quite mate....lol......However in saying that....when, ahem..... getting to know a young lady a tad intimately my hand tended to wander south rather than north in search of adventure new.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Harold said:

not quite mate....lol......However in saying that....when, ahem..... getting to know a young lady a tad intimately my hand tended to wander south rather than north in search of adventure new.

One bird tried to get me to shave my legs and chest. Like that was going to happen. Also wanted me to piss on her in the shower. Lunatic😂. Used to carry a dildo the size of a baseball bat in her handbag. Put me to shame

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jezza said:

One bird tried to get me to shave my legs and chest. Like that was going to happen

agree....that would be a no go for me but it was never suggested....lol

7 minutes ago, jezza said:

Also wanted me to piss on her in the shower. Lunatic😂

Wouldn't have turned my nose up at that request tbh.....lol. Golden moments.....

9 minutes ago, jezza said:

Used to carry a dildo the size of a baseball bat in her handbag

I've got an image in my head of that lass during her lunch break.

11 minutes ago, jezza said:

Put me to shame

withdraw Jezz, withdraw....lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Forum Statistics

    5,056
    Total Topics
    81,009
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    452
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Callum S
    Newest Member
    Callum S
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Service