Rangers v Nice 5:15 kick off

Makdee

Team for this game

RANGERS: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Jack, Barisic, Edmundson, Defoe, Aribo, Hagi, Kamara, Kent.

SUBS: Firth, Bassey, Davis, Murphy, Patterson, Morelos, Jones, Stewart, Docherty, McCrorie, Mayo, Barjonas, Arfield, Middleton.

looking for more of what we saw against Lyon. This lot are a decent side 

Played really well and deservedly 1-0 in front. Great counter attacking goal from Defoe 

Impressed again with a Kent , Hagi, Aribo and Jack. 

I believe the Nice team is quite inexperienced so maybe they ll change it at half time 

Just now, No.8 said:

Played really well and deservedly 1-0 in front. Great counter attacking goal from Defoe 

Impressed again with a Kent , Hagi, Aribo and Jack. 

I believe the Nice team is quite inexperienced so maybe they ll change it at half time 

Yeah they have a fair few youngsters out got to say though most of them seem to be very technically gifted 

We’ve looked really good in both games. 

Not convinced with Edmundson. IMO he is 4th choice behind Goldson, Helander and Katic

He is sloppy in possession and not the fastest. On the positive side he is great in the air and strong in the tackle.

Kent has looked like the player we all thought we were signing. He’s been more positive and along with Hagi and Aribo we have three young creative players. 

Overall very impressed and nice to win a trophy on the park ????????

21 minutes ago, No.8 said:

We’ve looked really good in both games. 

Not convinced with Edmundson. IMO he is 4th choice behind Goldson, Helander and Katic

He is sloppy in possession and not the fastest. On the positive side he is great in the air and strong in the tackle.

Kent has looked like the player we all thought we were signing. He’s been more positive and along with Hagi and Aribo we have three young creative players. 

Overall very impressed and nice to win a trophy on the park ????????

I hope Rangers do well next season, I have a soft spot for them. I also want Gerrard to do well the more experience the better ?

11 minutes ago, Harold said:

he'll need to toughen up a bit. There's a player there but last season was far too inconsistent and lightweight for my liking.

He has bulked up a great deal don’t think he will be shoved about as much. 

2 minutes ago, Catsmother said:

I hope Rangers do well next season, I have a soft spot for them. I also want Gerrard to do well the more experience the better ?

Cat....let me be the first on this forum to say I love you....I do, I really do....forget any pretenders who may jump on the bandwagon.....you are......oh, so bloody loveable and you are now an honourary Bluenose!!!!

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

Cat....let me be the first on this forum to say I love you....I do, I really do....forget any pretenders who may jump on the bandwagon.....you are......oh, so bloody loveable and you are now an honourary Bluenose!!!!

Thanks ?

I just realised that you support Rangers ? Seriously I hope that you win the league next season.