• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Guns!!!!!!!

boro_boy

• Administrator

A few people have started talking about them. I for one are not a big fan of guns, but I went clay pigeon shooting, last year! for the first time. I am going there again next week, I do enjoy that but i'd never own a gun. I've fired the SA-80 and that was a good shoot but i'm not the best! I don't think people should own hand guns for "Protection".

It's a very emotive subject and I don't know enough about them to have any serious debate about it. On the surface I can see pros and cons for certain groups of people permitted to own them/use them but that's without even attempting to go into any depth.

The one thing I believe they are good for is to take out cunts!

25 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

A few people have started talking about them. I for one are not a big fan of guns, but I went clay pigeon shooting, last year! for the first time. I am going there again next week, I do enjoy that but i'd never own a gun. I've fired the SA-80 and that was a good shoot but i'm not the best! I don't think people should own hand guns for "Protection".

I do. If someone enters my home without my permission I think I should have the right to shoot the shit out of them. Fuck them, don't mess with me in my house. I do whatever is needed to protect my loved ones. 

9 hours ago, boro_boy said:

did it jam on you ?

9 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I do. If someone enters my home without my permission I think I should have the right to shoot the shit out of them. Fuck them, don't mess with me in my house. I do whatever is needed to protect my loved ones. 

Yep you should be permitted to shoot intruders