Covid-19 - Vaccine

Covid-19 - Vaccine  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 29/05/2021 at 08:31, boro_boy said:

Pooh very serious. What he a member of the team in the Wuhan Lab?

I guess he's pretty qualified

"If you give that jab to your child, you are commiting a crime."
— PROFESSOR SUCHARIT BHAKDI

Professor Emeritus of Microbiology at the University of Mainz

Order of Merit of Rhineland-Palatinate

Aronson Prize for achievements in Microbiology and Immunology 

29 minutes ago, Normski said:

I guess he's pretty qualified

"If you give that jab to your child, you are commiting a crime."
— PROFESSOR SUCHARIT BHAKDI

Professor Emeritus of Microbiology at the University of Mainz

Order of Merit of Rhineland-Palatinate

Aronson Prize for achievements in Microbiology and Immunology 

What crime is being committed?

4 hours ago, Bastion said:

What crime is being committed?

I guess it's his opinion

Go watch Wankcock speak in Parliament

"This is an adult vaccine for adults'

They are only testing kids now in Yankland and some have died

A healthy child's chances of dying of Covid is about 0.00003%

8 minutes ago, Normski said:

I guess it's his opinion

Go watch Wankcock speak in Parliament

"This is an adult vaccine for adults'

They are only testing kids now in Yankland and some have died

A healthy child's chances of dying of Covid is about 0.00003%

Of course it's his opinion,  but it is wrong, if he is saying its a crime..... 

It clearly isn't. 

• Site Owner
40 minutes ago, Normski said:

Just how fucking desperate are they for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate

Fucking guns!! Here, get the jab but then kill someone with this free gun!

20 hours ago, superally said:

We have had these anti vaccine type sheep for many a decade. None have ever provided any concrete evidence as of yet, that their anti vaccine is just and true, 

I will put my faith in the fact that diseases and illnesses, like-TB ,Rabies,Typhoid, Yellow fever,Polio, MMR etc,etc, which were rife,with people dying left right and centre, have literally been eliminated, due to vaccines.

Still i guess if it's on twitter it must be true, depite overwhelming evidence against them, and a few weird type sheepy people hanging on their every word.

Iv'e had my Covid jabs, and am glad I have. All the scientific evidence proves they are working. I just hope the weird people, who refuse it, and campaign against it, feel happy when they can't get on a plane, or as I hope the vaccine passport comes into force for pubs etc, are happy they can't get in. Their weird selfish views should happily be stood upon by them, leaving the rest of us to carry on living a normal life eventually, which we will when enough have been jabbed.

I'll respond to this the mara fellow

I've had 3 mahoosive gins=9

Now on claret👍

2 hours ago, Normski said:

I'll respond to this the mara fellow

I've had 3 mahoosive gins=9

Now on claret👍

No need fella, I got no interest in your anti vaccine conspiracy type shite, or whatever twitter version your gonna post. You don't want the jab, that's fine by me, tho not sure why you feel the need to spout to the world, they are all wrong for having it. Take a feckin look at yourself on this fella, no need to hide behind 9 gin's, my post is 24 hours old.

14 hours ago, superally said:

No need fella, I got no interest in your anti vaccine conspiracy type shite, or whatever twitter version your gonna post. You don't want the jab, that's fine by me, tho not sure why you feel the need to spout to the world, they are all wrong for having it. Take a feckin look at yourself on this fella, no need to hide behind 9 gin's, my post is 24 hours old.

Post of yesterday right there! 

you need to stop saying fella all the time its annoying. 

its a shame about the healthy people that got the jab and died of a blood clot a few days later though. 

10 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

its a shame about the healthy people that got the jab and died of a blood clot a few days later though. 

A friend of mine still devastated her father and a friend both died riddled with clots,the friend was a nurse who was threatened with job loss if she refused.....but sure lets keep jabbing against a deadly virus with a 99.96% survival rate

A recap....can anyone on here justify these jabs compared to these survival rates?.....anyone?....anyone?...anyone?.....anyone?

Cunts need jail time

20210605_004715.thumb.jpg.f4891b01cfb579af2636ddbdced3030f.jpg

On 03/06/2021 at 00:36, superally said:

We have had these anti vaccine type sheep for many a decade. None have ever provided any concrete evidence as of yet, that their anti vaccine is just and true, 

I ain't anti vaccine fella,i had my BCG and polio over 40 yrs ago 

will put my faith in the fact that diseases and illnesses, like-TB ,Rabies,Typhoid, Yellow fever,Polio, MMR etc,etc, which were rife,with people dying left right and centre, have literally been eliminated, due to vaccines.

Yet not one of these were given during clinical trials and were peer reviewed🙄

Still i guess if it's on twitter it must be true, depite overwhelming evidence against them, and a few weird type sheepy people hanging on their every word.

As stated previously Twitter is not all about Beryl and Sandra but actually all the world media including media who tell the truth

Iv'e had my Covid jabs, and am glad I have. All the scientific evidence proves they are working. I just hope the weird people, who refuse it, and campaign against it, feel happy when they can't get on a plane, or as I hope the vaccine passport comes into force for pubs etc, are happy they can't get in. 

WOW JUST WOW.....so you actually want young healthy men and women who are genuinely concerned for their fertility to be shunned from society????

You want people stripped of their liberty and freedoms?

I hope on Remembrance Day you are not wearing a poppy or paying respects to the people who gave us those freedoms and liberty  because you would be a fucking hypocrite

Comments deleted......Harold.

20210604_213719.thumb.jpg.ee5908cb88e459e56efe47d86de4e1b5.jpg

For a fucking survival rate of this👇

20210605_004715.thumb.jpg.72f12ba1eb2c235df49789906e0ed7b2.jpg

How much are they paying you @superally?

Btw 👇.....feel free to watch fella fella fella fella

@Makdee @boro_boy @Bastion

You all liked SA's post so do you endorse shunning every unvaccinatted  person from society????

A simple yes or no will do thanks👍

5 hours ago, Normski said:

I ain't anti vaccine fella,i had my BCG and polio over 40 yrs ago 

Yet not one of these were given during clinical trials and were peer reviewed🙄

As stated previously Twitter is not all about Beryl and Sandra but actually all the world media including media who tell the truth

WOW JUST WOW.....so you actually want young healthy men and women who are genuinely concerned for their fertility to be shunned from society????

You want people stripped of their liberty and freedoms?

I hope on Remembrance Day you are not wearing a poppy or paying respects to the people who gave us those freedoms and liberty  because you would be a fucking hypocrite

20210604_213719.thumb.jpg.ee5908cb88e459e56efe47d86de4e1b5.jpg

For a fucking survival rate of this👇

20210605_004715.thumb.jpg.72f12ba1eb2c235df49789906e0ed7b2.jpg

How much are they paying you @superally?

Btw 👇.....feel 

@Makdee @boro_boy @Bastion

You all liked SA's post so do you endorse shunning every unvaccinatted  person from society????

A simple yes or no will do thanks👍

Shunning  who?

Just spent an evening  in the pub with an unvaccinatted person,  each to their own though

So  I have no idea what what you're going on about 👍

48 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Shunning  who?

Just spent an evening  in the pub with an unvaccinatted person,  each to their own though

So  I have no idea what what you're going on about 👍

This for me only our pubs are shut but my mate refuses to be vaccinated 

5 hours ago, Normski said:

A simple yes or no will do thanks

Norm your comment was deleted. You've got every right to disagree with whomever you want but as I said to others you will not be calling anyone a 'cunt' in a derogatory manner. No more please!

8 hours ago, Normski said:

A friend of mine still devastated her father and a friend both died riddled with clots,the friend was a nurse who was threatened with job loss if she refused.....but sure lets keep jabbing against a deadly virus with a 99.96% survival rate

A recap....can anyone on here justify these jabs compared to these survival rates?.....anyone?....anyone?...anyone?.....anyone?

Cunts need jail time

20210605_004715.thumb.jpg.f4891b01cfb579af2636ddbdced3030f.jpg

The drop in deaths since the vaccine roll out, says it all really.