Covid-19 - Vaccine

Covid-19 - Vaccine  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, boro_boy said:

Until you get it bad and then wished you had taken it.

But anyway, thats your choice, are they not having vaccine passports in France?

Can't see Terry asking for proof of a double Jab to be honest....., have ye seen the toilet? :beer

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Until you get it bad and then wished you had taken it.

But anyway, thats your choice, are they not having vaccine passports in France?

Yes, but lots of protests against it.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, sployal said:

Yes, but lots of protests against it.

Yeah and rightly so. Surely as long as the vulnerable are vaccinated then everyone else should be allowed to go on with their day to day business!

22 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Can't see Terry asking for proof of a double Jab to be honest....., have ye seen the toilet? :beer

did he no put a new one in next to the Bushes ? Sure SP fell into them one day during a lock in....lol

1 hour ago, sployal said:

Still not had the jab, feeling good and still to meet anyone concerned about this so called 'virus'.

Where the fuck is it? hiding around where we cannot see it? in people's minds and big Pharma bank accounts?

Scam of the highest order.

I know people who have died from this virus. My Grandson lost a Great Grandfather because of it. 

Scam? Utter bollocks Pepe! The infection rate is through the roof again in the UK but only a fraction of people are dying from it now compared to last year. Thank the vaccine for that! There is no scam. 

34 minutes ago, Harold said:

did he no put a new one in next to the Bushes ? Sure SP fell into them one day during a lock in....lol

5 minutes ago, Bastion said:

🤣

Terry's new bogs were top notch as i reported in an earlier thread (handicap space and all the trimmings), sad thing is during lockdown Terry opened his clandy and some old woman in a wheelchair got stuck in the bogs and the ceiling fell down, Terry had to call for an ambulance and we had to evacuate the premises sharpish.

Things turned out fine and place was back opened the next day....:beer

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

what the fuck was she up to ?....lol

She was in for a bet on the horses Harold which was allowed during lockdown.

Her son pushed her into the bogs as she was dying for a piss, she blocked her chair against the door and couldnt' get back out, when she realised she was stuck she grabbed a mop and started banging for help, eventually she struck the ceiling which brought down the whole new roof.

She is in regularly and has a good laugh about it all.

• 2 weeks later...

Had my second Covid vaccine jab yesterday.
Strangely enough, although I had no problems with the first, I'm having a few side effects from this one.

7 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Had my second Covid vaccine jab yesterday.
Strangely enough, although I had no problems with the first, I'm having a few side effects from this one.

Has there been a delay of some some sort in NZ Hairy ? Over 65's have had both for some time now. Do you have the same makes as the UK ? Hope the side effects aren't too bad.