EURO 2020 - Get your Predictions in for the Last 16 ×

Covid-19 - Vaccine

Covid-19 - Vaccine  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Administrator
25 minutes ago, Normski said:

After Matt Hancock saying he refused to rule anything out, we now have the Olympic committee saying you can't attend the games unless proof of vaccine

fans should simply say...well fuck you and the financial ruin would be enormous.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Well simple solution, don't go to the Olympics!

It's written in UK law a vaccine can't be forced on you

The new coronavirus bill that was conveniently passed allows them to grind your life to a standstill almost.....oh and if they want they can declare you mentally unstable and force it on you

Let's see how it pans out,i just pray i'm wrong

Fucking strange, first Russia then i think China then the USA, France and now Britain have all now a vaccin for the virus that was going to decimate the planet only a few months ago.

5 nuclear powers heading off and taking the rest of the World as guineapigs, i read a report that it normaly takes about 10 years to create a vaccin against disease. They are taking us all for mugs, puppets and uneducated peasants in this scam:beer:

4 minutes ago, sployal said:

Fucking strange, first Russia then i think China then the USA, France and now Britain have all now a vaccin for the virus that was going to decimate the planet only a few months ago.

5 nuclear powers heading off and taking the rest of the World as guineapigs, i read a report that it normaly takes about 10 years to create a vaccin against disease. They are taking us all for mugs, puppets and uneducated peasants in this scam:beer:

It does usually take multiple years to develop a vaccine but hundreds of millions of pounds, bucks, yen or whatever have produced results.

Spdoyal money talks, bullshit walks. :beer:

4 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It does usually take multiple years to develop a vaccine but hundreds of millions of pounds, bucks, yen or whatever have produced results.

Spdoyal money talks, bullshit walks. :beer:

So what jab do you fancy Mags? Yanks, Russkies, Chink, French or good old British, what's your choice mate?

• Site Owner
1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I really don't mind mate. I will take em all in one go.

You can't hurt stupid eh? 😂😂

No one knows the long term effects of the drugs are, I think that's why Vaccines usually take a bit longer, so they can see the long term effects, but with the pressure for a vaccine on Covid-19 so the world can get back to normal, they are being rushed out. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Owner
34 minutes ago, Normski said:

Fucking incredible that studies are not complete and this is getting rolled out😯

Look at that bottom fucking line

20201204_142057.jpg.c085405117ef15b7ce5861269c896455.jpg

Its probably still safer than Alcohol 👍

WTF have you been Norm!!! I've missed all your anti-this anti-that posts, glad your back.