• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Dug.......Do You Know This Joint?

Normski

1 hour ago, Normski said:

It happened in the Grahams Road area of Falkirk...what a rancid fucking cunt she is

20200729_115752.thumb.jpg.42b5dfa3ca2ae2e9b7f1bd8867ff3e61.jpg

Naw, don't know that place mate....I know where it is though.....every 2nd or 3rd shop down that particular part of Grahams Road is a takeaway of some form or another, along with pubs and tbh it is not the best/safest street to walk in at that time of night.

As for that cow...pffft....racist, lying oxygen thief. Did you notice though ?.....No face mask lol but going by her demeanor she wouldn't wear one any way. Probably a piece of scum from Langlees.

I get the local paper tomorrow and I'll have a look at the court page and see if she's mentioned.

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

Naw, don't know that place mate....I know where it is though.....every 2nd or 3rd shop down that particular part of Grahams Road is a takeaway of some form or another, along with pubs and tbh it is not the best/safest street to walk in at that time of night.

As for that cow...pffft....racist, lying oxygen thief. Did you notice though ?.....No face mask lol but going by her demeanor she wouldn't wear one any way. Probably a piece of scum from Langlees.

I get the local paper tomorrow and I'll have a look at the court page and see if she's mentioned.

She musta had an uphill paper round....she's 33 my arse?

Absolute fucking cunt.

Years back she would have been pulled out of the shop, now  the guy has to watch this price of shit vandalise is shop, hoping his insurance will cover the damage at an excess..... cause thin tramp won't be billed for it.....

That cunt needs jailed over a false allegation of rape, Assault, vandalism and appalling abuse.      

Oh wait,  British Court dealing with an apologetic female...... no chance of justice here. Owner will suck it up.

6 minutes ago, Normski said:

If someone is unfortunate to buck her and hasn't saw vid they're in for a surprise

20200729_172628.jpg.1ad3f70e315b24682c367a1204cb202a.jpg20200729_172631.jpg.53b1ec081327383c717f5d383cabf0f5.jpg

Norm....believe me mate....there's a good few in that neck of the town who would!