How UK Police Used To Operate

Normski

37 minutes ago, Normski said:

From over 10 yrs ago,the 2 guys on bikes are in on this robbery and under surveillance from the Flying Squad....lefties would choke on their muesli seeing that

Fuckin great!

Can't beat a bit of Bodie & Doyle. 

37 minutes ago, Normski said:

From over 10 yrs ago,the 2 guys on bikes are in on this robbery and under surveillance from the Flying Squad....lefties would choke on their muesli seeing that

fucking Reagan & Carter style....the only way guys, the only way!

• Administrator

Thats a great video, my mate showed me it a few months ago.

Imagine the paperwork for that these days.

The innocent guy who nearly got run over would now have PTSD and would have sued the Police. The two robbers would also have been given an apology and probably given the money back. We are such a soft country when it comes to policing and they are 100% more lenient to the left/far left. 

9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

The innocent guy who nearly got run over would now have PTSD and would have sued the Police. The two robbers would also have been given an apology and probably given the money back. We are such a soft country when it comes to policing and they are 100% more lenient to the left/far left. 

problem with police nowadays and has been for quite a few years is that they are led by fast tracked promotion hungry individuals who have been university graduates and have degrees in politics, sociology & not necessarily criminology .....apart from their probationary period I would venture that very few have worked the streets, no understanding of direct community problems and are frightened to actually speak the truth in lay mans language in case it harms their prospects of influencing their running of how crime should be, in their thinking, dealt with. This why you have the permitting of large scale disorder on our streets!

14 minutes ago, Harold said:

problem with police nowadays and has been for quite a few years is that they are led by fast tracked promotion hungry individuals who have been university graduates and have degrees in politics, sociology & not necessarily criminology .....apart from their probationary period I would venture that very few have worked the streets, no understanding of direct community problems and are frightened to actually speak the truth in lay mans language in case it harms their prospects of influencing their running of how crime should be, in their thinking, dealt with. This why you have the permitting of large scale disorder on our streets!

100% nail on head

Absolutely no experience working the streets fot a lot of them

37 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

And anybody who witnessed it would be in line for compo because of hurted feelings..