Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site!

Cambridge sign a Cambridge player


Recommended Posts

United have signed a player called Ironside a centre forward .  His CV includes Alfreton twice, Nuneaton, a variety of non league sides, and his saving grace, Macclesfield.   He describes himself as a 110 percenter, this must mean that even when the ball is nowhere near him, he is running on the spot, and charging into defenders.     He also says his strength is his err, strength.

 

No talent then.  If he comes up against defenders as strong as him, which is likely, he will look like a fool.  Another master stroke by Cambridge United, another no hoper amongst all the others.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My god, a woman, and a Luton fan, god help me.  You wont have heard of Samuel Johnson, but he said this about the fairer cex.   

 

Sir, a womans preaching is like a dog walking on its hind legs,, its not done well, but you are surprised it is done at all.  It might be better to try and not mix with your betters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Piglet said:

My god, a woman, and a Luton fan, god help me.  You wont have heard of Samuel Johnson, but he said this about the fairer cex.   

 

Sir, a womans preaching is like a dog walking on its hind legs,, its not done well, but you are surprised it is done at all.  It might be better to try and not mix with your betters.

So where not talking about Joe Ironside? The post before stressed the Head coaches reasons for signing him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am impressed that you replied and did not insult me for having insulted you.  Mind you, you did in that other thread.   Our head coach played two youth team games before retiring through injury.

 

His assistant coach has hundreds of league games behind him, has managed several league clubs, and been an assistant a number of times.   Do you see the problem? A number of the first team have hundreds of league games behind them.

 

Apparently he has "fresh ideas".  Its all going to fail horribly.  Every team needs a big man up front, strong, mobile, and good in the air.  What would help is talent, a gaping omission from Mr Ironside.   Cambridge have a skill in signing no hopers, the list is endless.  The tradition goes on.

 

How can you become a football league player and have no talent?  You recently fired a manager, i forget his name.  I  listened to him being interviewed a couple of times, it would be hard not to dislike him, instantly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/08/2020 at 12:44, Piglet said:

My god, a woman, and a Luton fan, god help me.  You wont have heard of Samuel Johnson, but he said this about the fairer cex.   

 

Sir, a womans preaching is like a dog walking on its hind legs,, its not done well, but you are surprised it is done at all.  It might be better to try and not mix with your betters.

@Cazza not gonna let this cave dweller get away with this shit are you. put him on a leash and teach him some manners. 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Piglet said:

I am impressed that you replied and did not insult me for having insulted you.  Mind you, you did in that other thread.   Our head coach played two youth team games before retiring through injury.

 

His assistant coach has hundreds of league games behind him, has managed several league clubs, and been an assistant a number of times.   Do you see the problem? A number of the first team have hundreds of league games behind them.

 

Apparently he has "fresh ideas".  Its all going to fail horribly.  Every team needs a big man up front, strong, mobile, and good in the air.  What would help is talent, a gaping omission from Mr Ironside.   Cambridge have a skill in signing no hopers, the list is endless.  The tradition goes on.

 

How can you become a football league player and have no talent?  You recently fired a manager, i forget his name.  I  listened to him being interviewed a couple of times, it would be hard not to dislike him, instantly.

Only provided an answer, no one can save Cambridge UTD.... Maybe Frank.... The Rabbit from Donnie Darko.

Please don't talk in clichés, I find it hard understanding the old boys here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

George Moncur played for Cambridge, im sure, on loan from Tottenham.   Teaching was the wrong word.  Im sure i could help you explore what it means to have a female body, your pent up volcanic expression of Valhalla would erupt like Vesuvius.

 

The bedroom would shake, you would understand that heaven existed, and that you saw it.

 

The walls would need professional cleaning.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Piglet said:

George Moncur played for Cambridge, im sure, on loan from Tottenham.   Teaching was the wrong word.  Im sure i could help you explore what it means to have a female body, your pent up volcanic expression of Valhalla would erupt like Vesuvius.

 

The bedroom would shake, you would understand that heaven existed, and that you saw it.

 

The walls would need professional cleaning.

saying shit like that is why your still a virgin 😃

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Piglet said:

George Moncur played for Cambridge, im sure, on loan from Tottenham.   Teaching was the wrong word.  Im sure i could help you explore what it means to have a female body, your pent up volcanic expression of Valhalla would erupt like Vesuvius.

 

The bedroom would shake, you would understand that heaven existed, and that you saw it.

 

The walls would need professional cleaning.

You're a bit old for a trainset?

I know heaven exist as I am a Christian.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Piglet said:

George Moncur played for Cambridge, im sure, on loan from Tottenham.   Teaching was the wrong word.  Im sure i could help you explore what it means to have a female body, your pent up volcanic expression of Valhalla would erupt like Vesuvius.

 

The bedroom would shake, you would understand that heaven existed, and that you saw it.

 

The walls would need professional cleaning.

Are you saying Caz is a squirter?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not saying anything.  The tragedy is that her only chance of touching heaven with her finger tips is in my hands, quite literally.   George Moncurs father, John played for Tottenham, and played a few games for Cambridge, i got them mixed up.  He had a volcanic temper apparently, and it turned him to religion.  Whether it worked or not i dont know.

 

As i am religious too Cazza, we cant pursue what would be two souls finding a haven in this evil world.  We cant add to it can we.  Maybe, in the eons to come, on different worlds, in different Universes our hands will touch, if only for a second.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Piglet said:

Im not saying anything.  The tragedy is that her only chance of touching heaven with her finger tips is in my hands, quite literally.   George Moncurs father, John played for Tottenham, and played a few games for Cambridge, i got them mixed up.  He had a volcanic temper apparently, and it turned him to religion.  Whether it worked or not i dont know.

 

As i am religious too Cazza, we cant pursue what would be two souls finding a haven in this evil world.  We cant add to it can we.  Maybe, in the eons to come, on different worlds, in different Universes our hands will touch, if only for a second.

Do you mean Aeons?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Forum Statistics

    5,056
    Total Topics
    81,036
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    452
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Callum S
    Newest Member
    Callum S
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Service