• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This is useful.

Piglet

This might depend on how psychologically minded you are.   You might have heard of Carl Jung, anyway, he made a study of personality, and found there are consist aspects to how people behave, even though it seems there isnt.

He identified distinct personality types, sixteen of them.  So why should you care?  When you are able to identify your personality type, you will get  valuable insight into who you are, what you think is random, isnt, its how your built.  It brings new meaning to everything, and you start to understand yourself at a deeper level.      There is a fun side to it,  you will share  your personality type with celebrities.   

For instance, i share my personality type with Adolph Hitler and Osama bin Laden.  And Ghandi and that black American rights geezer, his name escapes me.  When were good, were good, when were bad, we want to kill everyone.   Thats not the point though, the point is to understand yourself better, and why you behave how you do.  That has got bto help hasnt it?

There will be a lot of videos on you tube about your type.  Ive seen mine, and its incredibly accurate.   If you want to give it a go, go to the Myers Briggs foundation, read the blurb and do the the sixteen personality questions.  It may not seem enough, but it is.    Dont take too long over the answers, and dont answer what you think you should.  Be honest, or its pointless.

Herr Schicklegruber.

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam 

28 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It said that I am a great man, triumph for mankind, stud muffin and quite the finest specimen of the male species women ever set eye on! 

Where ?....lol the Womens Realm mag ?

The replies are so interesting, no one has taken it seriously. This is obviously the wrong place to post something like that.  It shows how working class you all are, not surprising for the scouser, as anything beyond beer and football wont register.

Education is also pertinent, as a normal enquiring mind would not take the mick, but actually explore it. Not so in  this cse website.  Losers.

1 minute ago, Piglet said:

The replies are so interesting, no one has taken it seriously. This is obviously the wrong place to post something like that.  It shows how working class you all are, not surprising for the scouser, as anything beyond beer and football wont register.

Education is also pertinent, as a normal enquiring mind would not take the mick, but actually explore it. Not so in  this cse website.  Losers.

Learn how to structure a sentence,  then come back to us.......

Or not.

5 minutes ago, Piglet said:

do you have any beer of bucky mate. i have just run out. PM me ?

22 minutes ago, Piglet said:

You never replied to my post about Cambridge, deal with that please.

6 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It said that I am a great man, triumph for mankind, stud muffin and quite the finest specimen of the male species women ever set eye on! 

Really.... All socks, false bravado and bullshit.... How does one lay eyes on you?

7 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam 

I dont get it, why have i been attacked, you are all like a pack of dingoes.  If you compare Dingoes with the working class, then surely being called working class and ill educated is a step forward, a big step forward.   As for you Mag, who is sployal?, you want him to do your dirty work?   You are a typical Brummie, manipulative, deceitful, two faced and abusive,  out for what you can get.  Canyou not string a sentence together?

It was a grand day walking out of that Dingoes pit.  I dont know how many people have read this, but i am sure some will have gone to the Myers Briggs website and done the test, and are on a journey of self discovery, unlike the dingoes.

Whats all this spam rubbish, are you borderline learning disabled.? I wonder if you all have blistered crotches, and have never been to the doctor. If you go now it will be too late. I bet you all have scabs on your knees and the palms of your hands, from a Birmingham brothel.  After all, even you have to earn a living while some 20 stone yob gets his oats.

Apart from that, best wishes.  Piggy.