Rangers v St Mirren

Makdee

25 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Team for today 

RANGERS: McLaughlin, Tavernier, Goldson, Hagi, Jack, Kent, Aribo, Kamara, Morelos, Baologun, Barisic.

SUBS: Firth, Bassey, Helander, Davis, Itten, Patterson, Barker, Jones, Arfield.

Nice one Mak.....Arfield benched again I see...Hmmm! Glad to see Balogun back in and hope Itten gets a run at some point.

10 minutes ago, Harold said:

Nice one Mak.....Arfield benched again I see...Hmmm! Glad to see Balogun back in and hope Itten gets a run at some point.

Don’t  think we will see much of Arfield as a starter unless injuries make it necessary. I think he will be fresh legs to make an impact with 30 to go or so   

Edited by Makdee

4 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Morelos makes it 2-0 with a header. Good to See him off the mark. Make that two from him Barisic gets across the box for Alfie to tap in 3-0

chap next door got the game via Rangers tv...I couldn't get fuck all....bastards!

9 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Weird mate 

hey ho mate....had a word wi the chap....says when goes back to work in a week he will enquire into this....he was going on about having to possibly download stuff, passwords & shit.....I said to him to just come round if he can do owt,,,,,lol

5 hours ago, Harold said:

chap next door got the game via Rangers tv...I couldn't get fuck all....bastards!

4 hours ago, Harold said:

hey ho mate....had a word wi the chap....says when goes back to work in a week he will enquire into this....he was going on about having to possibly download stuff, passwords & shit.....I said to him to just come round if he can do owt,,,,,lol

t should be noted that for all the matches at Ibrox behind closed doors, or with restricted fans, in the SPFL Premiership viewers inside as well as outside the UK/ROI can purchase via Pay Per View for £9.99.

https://live.rangers.co.uk/

But you have to pay online which some people don't like to do,

On 09/08/2020 at 23:47, superally said:

Fixed.

Tho he wasn't on the pitch for long, I have to say i liked what i saw of Bassey.

Bassey is a unit. Physique wise he reminds me of Micah Richards. Great to have some real depth to our squad this season.