Mags on ignore

Guest Red Devil

Guest Red Devil

Done it for the good of the forum as it's clear it's never gonna end, the guy is either obsessed with me or just basically jealous people respond to my posts. 

I like the forum so the only way it works if I put him on ignore. 

1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

Done it for the good of the forum as it's clear it's never gonna end, the guy is either obsessed with me or just basically jealous people respond to my posts. 

What did he do?

3 hours ago, Red Devil said:

That's not the way to do it mate. Mags and me have had a few spits and have got over it (he now loves and admires me by the way). Try a bit of adult dialogue instead of bringing each other down, our forum is friendly albeit with lots of banter, that is what makes it interesting. I am sure if both of you make the effort you will be getting along fine in a short time. :beer:

1 minute ago, sployal said:

That's not the way to do it mate. Mags and me have had a few spits and have got over it (he now loves and admires me by the way). Try a bit of adult dialogue instead of bringing each other down, our forum is friendly albeit with lots of banter, that is what makes it interesting. I am sure if both of you make the effort you will be getting along fine in a short time. :beer:

Well if she stopped throwing teddies every two minutes it might help! 😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, sployal said:

Sployal to be fair I realised the error of my ways and the damage a man of your punch power could do to me...You are the main man my friend! 

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

Noooooo I am clean. No times in slammer or warning points. I am a reformed character and I am good at dodging flying teddies! 

as the great kenny rogers once said. if your gonna play the game boy.... you gotta learn to play it right. 😀

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Caz...if you wish to discuss this the please pm RD....I do NOT want any nonsense starting in this thread. Your co-operation would be appreciated.

I think that is Cat? I'm a Caz

Guest Red Devil

2 hours ago, Catsmother said:

What did he do?

2 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

fuck getting involved in this thread. i have a zero warning points record to protect. 🤣

2 minutes ago, sployal said:

Look guys this has been an issue on forums with this guy for the best part of 10 years, Unique I understand you get along with him and I'm not gonna try and turn you against someone you like as that's really the right thing to do. All I'm gonna say is you might think I'm over the top with this but I can't stand him. The same system takes place all the time, I post and get on well with people and he starts following my ever post with negative shite or stuff to annoy me. 

I've always known he was an internet troll as people had tracked him in the past and seen him stalk people on twitter, the same has been happening with me on this forum for at least 7 years. 

So the best solution is me to place the guy on ignore, I won't talk positive about him because he's fake, the guy you talk to and hear about is nothing like the real guy he actually is. The only consistent thing about him is Birmingham city and Cycling. 

As for people suggesting we just along with it, that's not ever going to work as you've seen today. I'm not fraud, I'm a straight talking sound guy that will get on with everyone, for some reason he see's me as a threat or he is jealous of me and he always has been. 

The guy has insulted my wife, my kids, stalked my holiday destination, I'm done with him, I could see where he was going with it today and I thought enough is enough. I've not been banned for that length of time before and I swore, one last chance and that's that, on the ignore list. 

So Mr Mag/Negan/Thomas Shelby/Vulcan and whatever account usernames you've respawned as, slag me behind my back all you like mate. Your the fraud, you're the sad individual that has to lie to make yourself seem interesting. 

I'm me, like it or dislike it, don't give a flying fuck but I ain't gonna change or lose my place on the forum because of you.