Amsterdam

Catsmother

2 minutes ago, Catsmother said:

Has anyone been?

I am thinking of going for my birthday in October but with the COVID-19 I am not that keen.

I have been about 7 years ago and loved it.

My brother goes there a lot and my boys are planning a trip but they smoke more weed than snoop Dogg so it's right up their ally. My brother said the people are really friendly and it's much more laid back than most cities

Guest Red Devil

Been five times, brilliant place love the red light it's a right laugh. 

I generally go with a big group of 20 plus guys though, been with the wife though and had a great time.

If you go make sure you go to the Ice bar, it's nice for couples to go to as you get a free drink and it's an experience. 

If your going with your mates go to players bar, brilliant bar and then to Dirty nellys and then pub crawl. 

Guest Red Devil
Just now, Catsmother said:

I went the red light district the last time we went, It was very funny, women standing in windows naked 🤣 we also went the sex museum in which was a laugh too.

Yeah did the sex museum with the wife. The reds obviously seady but it's a laugh. 

To be honest I hate guys that use prostitutes, I've got two daughters and it knocks me sick but I love watching the sad bastards come out of the windows. 

Last time I was there with the wife we seen a guy who lost his wallet in the girls room. He was bladdered but she wouldn't let him back in, next thing you know heavies come from everywhere and carry him off like a carpet. 

If you go again go the Liedersplien, lovely places to eat and sensible bars, it's a really nice Square and strip to drink and eat. 

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

Yeah did the sex museum with the wife. The reds obviously seady but it's a laugh. 

To be honest I hate guys that use prostitutes, I've got two daughters and it knocks me sick but I love watching the sad bastards come out of the windows. 

Last time I was there with the wife we seen a guy who lost his wallet in the girls room. He was bladdered but she wouldn't let him back in, next thing you know heavies come from everywhere and carry him off like a carpet. 

If you go again go the Liedersplien, lovely places to eat and sensible bars, it's a really nice Square and strip to drink and eat. 

Yeah I get the same thoughts. I have 3 daughters and to think of something like that happening to them makes me sick.

Guest Red Devil
5 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

How much did Anne charge mate.  Fuck me I'm going to hell 😂

Never been in and I've been five or six times. 

Tried to get in but you have to book in advance or queue up for ages. To be fair I'd love to have gone in. 

Just now, Red Devil said:

Never been in and I've been five or six times. 

Tried to get in but you have to book in advance or queue up for ages. To be fair I'd love to have gone in. 

Yeah it's somewhere I would like to visit. Also I would like to visit Auschwitz

Guest Red Devil
Just now, UNIQUE said:

Yeah it's somewhere I would like to visit. Also I would like to visit Auschwitz

Yeah Weirdly I'd like to go there. 

I love history, I'm always dragging the missus around wherever we go. 

23 minutes ago, Catsmother said:

Changed our minds, booked for Majorca instead for 4 days.

Ffs Cat.....

I source the Internet last night to advise you on things to do in Amsterdam.....

And now this?....how fickle are you??

On the bright side, I was in Sa Coma last year, so, if that's the part of the island you're headed.....

Just as Uncle B......:beer: