Jump to content

Shameless


Harold

Recommended Posts

Man....never seen this in years & was an avid viewer when it was on originally. Started again last Wed on Ch4. The wife put it on a series link and lo & behold it has produced every episode of every series. Just watched Series one episode one there.....brilliant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...
On 15/08/2020 at 11:59, Harold said:

Man....never seen this in years & was an avid viewer when it was on originally. Started again last Wed on Ch4. The wife put it on a series link and lo & behold it has produced every episode of every series. Just watched Series one episode one there.....brilliant.

First series is funny as fuck

Frank doing a bit of bucking ūü§£

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Normski said:

First series is funny as fuck

Frank doing a bit of bucking ūü§£

His bird Sheila is hilarious (and tidy)...nut job but funny. Got to laugh at her sex toy collection. I've only got to near the end of series 2 so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil
11 hours ago, Harold said:

His bird Sheila is hilarious (and tidy)...nut job but funny. Got to laugh at her sex toy collection. I've only got to near the end of series 2 so far.

Got through to series 6 and started getting bored.

Funnily enough it's at the point I got bored when it was on TV, how it made 11 series I've no Idea.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 14/09/2020 at 22:11, Red Devil said:

Got through to series 6 and started getting bored.

Funnily enough it's at the point I got bored when it was on TV, how it made 11 series I've no Idea.

 

On series three....still funny & enjoying it....got another couple of episodes done today.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil
3 minutes ago, Harold said:

On series three....still funny & enjoying it....got another couple of episodes done today.

Series 7 were up to but were only watching it now and again. 

It's now at the stage where it was filmed in its out studio so a lot of the location filming was done around the Wythenshawe where I grew up. 

Very strange seeing it on TV. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7k
    Total Topics
    176.1k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    820
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    shiva1993
    Newest Member
    shiva1993
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...