Livingston v Rangers

No.8

I can’t believe how nervous I am about this game. Livi are always a handful with their battling direct style and that pitch is not suited to a footballing team like Rangers.

I believe they only lost 8 goals at home in the league last season. Their management need to take a helluva lot of credit for the job they have done there 

All week my mate has been telling me that it’s written in the stars that Dykes scores the goal of the season against us!! Balogun has settled in so well and will be a big loss against the direct Livi play. For me Helander has to take his place as I’m just not sold on Edmundson.... yet and I’m sure he ll improve 

I m going to be optimistic and go 3-1 Rangers.

Hopefully see a bit more of Itten and Roofe

These are the types of games we have to boss & win. But I hate these pitches with a passion and always get the feeling that Rangers are not at ease on them.....perhaps just in my mind but that's me.

Over to Mak with the team later on.

2 hours ago, Harold said:

like that. Is Balogun gonna be out for long ?

Nope. Believe it’s nothing too serious

Im hearing Dykes away to QPR for £2 million and not playing. Great news if true and fantastic business for Livi 

11 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Im hearing Dykes away to QPR for £2 million and not playing. Great news if true and fantastic business for Livi 

Oh the conspiracy mob will be out in force with the stop 10 nonsense 

21 minutes ago, No.8 said:

9 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Oh the conspiracy mob will be out in force with the stop 10 nonsense 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8632583/QPR-agree-2m-fee-Livingston-striker-Lyndon-Dykes-expect-lose-Eberechi-Eze.html

Guest Red Devil

Lads I'm watching the Rangers with you. 

Gonna watch them this season so I can get more involved in giving my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Nice one mate. I give opinions occasionally on Utd games so look forward to an English perspective on our games.

4 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I will be honest I don’t watch the EPL much I can’t say I follow any team in it. Soft spot for Blackpool as I lived there for a few years  but that’s it 

Guest Red Devil

Not gonna lie this an hard watch, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say the pitch is helping Livingston. 

There doesn't seem a great deal of creativity between the defence and Morelos, from what I've seen of him he doesn't strike me as a striker that is gonna carry the ball and score goals. 

He needs runners who are gonna get him balls inside the box to poach. 

Hagi is obviously technically very good but is struggling on this turf. 

Just now, Red Devil said:

Not gonna lie this an hard watch, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say the pitch is helping Livingston. 

There doesn't seem a great deal of creativity between the defence and Morelos, from what I've seen of him he doesn't strike me as a striker that is gonna carry the ball and score goals. 

He needs runners who are gonna get him balls inside the box to poach. 

Hagi is obviously technically very good but is struggling on this turf. 

Can assure you the pitch is worth a load of points to them it’s crap no one knows how the ball is going to bounce. Just look at Morelos at the start of the game when with no one near him his foot stuck in the turf. It wasn’t serious this time but seen to many injuries on these shitty pitches. But as I posted above we need to up our game substantially 

Not pissed off so far with the possession but we need to have a big striker in the middle with all these crosses and tbh Morelos' heart doe NOT look in this.....tbh I'd get Roofe &/or Itten on at halftime and if it were both I'd take off Kamara...fucking waste of a jersey (a very poor man's Ryan Jack). Jack is different class...such a grim job in midfield which he does but he is fucking bossing this. Fuck Tavernier...Jack for Captain!!! As for Helander ? A fucking bombscare imo.

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

Not pissed off so far with the possession but we need to have a big striker in the middle with all these crosses and tbh Morelos' heart doe NOT look in this.....tbh I'd get Roofe &/or Itten on at halftime and if it were both I'd take off Kamara...fucking waste of a jersey (a very poor man's Ryan Jack). Jack is different class...such a grim job in midfield which he does but he is fucking bossing this. Fuck Tavernier...Jack for Captain!!! As for Helander ? A fucking bombscare imo.

Jack will never be captain until he can go months without picking up an injury or Tav leaves