Scrap the benefits system!

boro_boy

• Administrator

We need to slowly get rid of the benefits syetem! 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8650483/Mother-eight-avoids-jail-taking-nearly-100-000-illegal-benefit-claims.html

The above is just one of probably thousands of cases which haven't been found out yet!

1. If you can't afford kids, don't have them, benefits should not be given to people who have kids!
  2. If you can't afford to live in a house, stay with your parents until you can afford one.

I fucking hate the benefits system!

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8650483/Mother-eight-avoids-jail-taking-nearly-100-000-illegal-benefit-claims.html

The above is just one of probably thousands of cases which haven't been found out yet!

1. If you can't afford kids, don't have them, benefits should not be given to people who have kids!
  2. If you can't afford to live in a house, stay with your parents until you can afford one.

Oh dear maybe if we got all the companies who don’t pay tax that would be a better job. I agree people play the system a lot more don’t. Tell me what about the disabled  etc. Under your plan we would have an awful lot of people running about feral. My dad worked all his life and suffered a workplace injury when he was 63 and couldn’t work anymore what about people in that situation. I know people in their 50s who have been turned down for work as they are to old. Once again I know there’s plenty who play the system there’s plenty who don’t. Also curious how you are going to stop people having kids 

9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

1   Speaking as someone who has been on the dole before,you can't get shot of it.....fact

2  She should be in jail

3 There has been huge Welfare Reform in recent yrs,in fact some of it is ridiculous inc telling a stage 4 terminal cancer sufferer they are fit to work despite only having 6 months to live

4 We can't see her face,how do we know it's her?

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Oh dear maybe if we got all the companies who don’t pay tax that would be a better job. I agree people play the system a lot more don’t. Tell me what about the disabled  etc. Under your plan we would have an awful lot of people running about feral. My dad worked all his life and suffered a workplace injury when he was 63 and couldn’t work anymore what about people in that situation. I know people in their 50s who have been turned down for work as they are to old. Once again I know there’s plenty who play the system there’s plenty who don’t. Also curious how you are going to stop people having kids 

Hmm didn't think of the disabled. This is why I'd never be in charge of the country 😂😂. Okay shit plan, but the benefits for children should stop. Also food vouchers for people out of work.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Normski said:

1   Speaking as someone who has been on the dole before,you can't get shot of it.....fact

2  She should be in jail

3 There has been huge Welfare Reform in recent yrs,in fact some of it is ridiculous inc telling a stage 4 terminal cancer sufferer they are fit to work despite only having 6 months to live

4 We can't see her face,how do we know it's her?

They pick on the wrong people. Obviously people with terminal cancer with 6 months left to life should be working. They need to target all the smack heads. 

Just now, boro_boy said:

They pick on the wrong people. Obviously people with terminal cancer with 6 months left to life should be working. They need to target all the smack heads. 

Saw a guy on TV here a while back just outta prison and had mental issues

The interviewer asked was he gonna look for a job and he said no as he was getting nearly 2k a month benefits

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Hmm didn't think of the disabled. This is why I'd never be in charge of the country 😂😂. Okay shit plan, but the benefits for children should stop. Also food vouchers for people out of work.

Sorry that doesn’t work there’s people out there who will buy the vouchers for half the value. They used to do what was called butter vouchers over here though you could buy milk and cheese with them as well. So all that does is play into the hands of other unscrupulous people so people who through no fault of their own suffer 

3 minutes ago, Normski said:

Saw a guy on TV here a while back just outta prison and had mental issues

The interviewer asked was he gonna look for a job and he said no as he was getting nearly 2k a month benefits

Therein lies the problem. I had an uncle who played the system and he got loads of benefits. While people who just accepted their lot while learning trying to find work got buttons  

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Makdee said:

Sorry that doesn’t work there’s people out there who will buy the vouchers for half the value. They used to do what was called butter vouchers over here though you could buy milk and cheese with them as well. So all that does is play into the hands of other unscrupulous people so people who through no fault of their own suffer 

Well what about giving people a benefits debit card where only foot and drink can be bought? But that card has a photo of yourself on it? There are ways and means to solve this, but I guess they just cost too much .obey so they just put money in people's banks then they get booze and takeaway as soon as it's benefits day, then they are skint for another week or 2. It's a broken system. 

Maybe I'm so against it as I've never had to use it. 

19 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Well what about giving people a benefits debit card where only foot and drink can be bought? But that card has a photo of yourself on it? There are ways and means to solve this, but I guess they just cost too much .obey so they just put money in people's banks then they get booze and takeaway as soon as it's benefits day, then they are skint for another week or 2. It's a broken system. 

Maybe I'm so against it as I've never had to use it. 

What about women who wear burqas?....their photo is no use

21 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Junkies and Alkies get more benefit than your average person 

My mate has just been made redundant and has worked all his life , more or less, and paid all his tax and national insurance. He’s in his fifties and told he’s entitled to NO BENEFITS! 

Anyone made redundant are entitled to 6 months dole because of contributions you've made

When i took my redundancy i got my entitlef 6 months despite a big payoff

A guy i worked with who walked away with £57k this yr is enjoying his entitled 6 months as its contribution based

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Normski said:

What about women who wear burqas?....their photo is no use

They wouldn't be allowed out to shop, they'd be in the kitchen or getting stoned to death or put into a forced marriage. They don't have time to shop. 

6 minutes ago, Normski said:

Anyone made redundant are entitled to 6 months dole because of contributions you've made

A guy i worked with who walked away with £57k this yr is enjoying his entitled 6 months as its contribution based

I ll let him know.

Its actually Makdees Sons father in law. 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Normski said:

Yeah maybe this should be looked into. Forgot the work I'm looking for when you get payments based on your income of your previous year. 

Just now, No.8 said:

I ll let him know.

Its actually Makdees Sons father in law. 

Trav tell him to claim new jobseekers allowance,that is contribution based

Tell him DO NOT claim for universal credit as thst takes in things like having savings,living with someone who works,etc

56 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah maybe this should be looked into. Forgot the work I'm looking for when you get payments based on your income of your previous year. 

Ffs never heard a thing that’s rotten. Right  enough it’s all baby talk at the moment I tend to Zone out 😂😂

10 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

i dont think they should scrap benefits because people need money to live but what they should do is make people work for the benefits doing things like community service. 

Again what about disabled etc that can’t do community service