• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

New Wi-Fi going into Ibrox

Makdee

something that’s been badly needed for a good while. 

Firstly, the club have agreed a new partnership with Sky to provide a state-of-the-art WIFI technology which will be installed in Ibrox Stadium in the coming months and available to all supporters on match days for free.

Sky is the UK’s leading provider of entertainment and communication, built on over 25 years of market transformation and innovation. Sky WIFI is the number one WIFI provider to stadia in the UK .

Rangers’ Commercial and Marketing Director, James Bisgrove outlined: "We’re committed to ensuring Ibrox is ready for supporters, as soon as it’s deemed safe to welcome fans back to the stadium. 

"These advancements to the stadium technology are important steps in the modernisation of our infrastructure and ensuring our digital transformation strategy is fully integrated across all supporter touch points.

"We’re delighted to be placing further foundations ahead of our 150th Year anniversary celebrations in 2022, as we continue to progress with plans for Edmiston House. 

"The new WIFI technology, EPOS payment systems and LED advertising systems will all elevate the match day experience and we will continue our commitment in ensuring Ibrox Stadium is recognized as a leading European venue."

Rangers have listened to feedback from supporters, and the new WIFI system will bring a new level of connectivity to Ibrox on a matchday to allow supporters to access the internet from their own seat within the stadium.

Furthermore, a new mid-tier LED system will be installed before the end of the year to provide additional advertising and marketing opportunities, alongside EPOS payment systems throughout the stadium kiosks and hospitality areas. 

Alongside Sky, Rangers have partnered with Low6 to develop an exciting new fan app that will contain a number of club-related features and provide engaging content for all supporters. As part of the new app, Low6 will provide supporters with the opportunity to take part in a new "Rangers Picks" game on a matchday.

Low6 bring great experience in fan engagement working across a number of sports including football, horse racing and darts.

Co-Founder of Low6, Jamie Mitchell, explained: "Low6 are delighted to be working alongside Rangers to launch a state of the art fan engagement app via our partners Yinzcam, which includes our exciting Rangers Picks game.

“Rangers Picks will give fans the chance to pick the outcomes for every Rangers match, such as most corners, shots on target, first goal scorers and more. 

“Fans will be pitting their wits not against the bookie but other fans, with the objective to top the live leaderboard and win cash prizes.”

•  

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Makdee said:

something that’s been badly needed for a good while. 

Firstly, the club have agreed a new partnership with Sky to provide a state-of-the-art WIFI technology which will be installed in Ibrox Stadium in the coming months and available to all supporters on match days for free.

Sky is the UK’s leading provider of entertainment and communication, built on over 25 years of market transformation and innovation. Sky WIFI is the number one WIFI provider to stadia in the UK .

Rangers’ Commercial and Marketing Director, James Bisgrove outlined: "We’re committed to ensuring Ibrox is ready for supporters, as soon as it’s deemed safe to welcome fans back to the stadium. 

"These advancements to the stadium technology are important steps in the modernisation of our infrastructure and ensuring our digital transformation strategy is fully integrated across all supporter touch points.

"We’re delighted to be placing further foundations ahead of our 150th Year anniversary celebrations in 2022, as we continue to progress with plans for Edmiston House. 

"The new WIFI technology, EPOS payment systems and LED advertising systems will all elevate the match day experience and we will continue our commitment in ensuring Ibrox Stadium is recognized as a leading European venue."

Rangers have listened to feedback from supporters, and the new WIFI system will bring a new level of connectivity to Ibrox on a matchday to allow supporters to access the internet from their own seat within the stadium.

Furthermore, a new mid-tier LED system will be installed before the end of the year to provide additional advertising and marketing opportunities, alongside EPOS payment systems throughout the stadium kiosks and hospitality areas. 

Alongside Sky, Rangers have partnered with Low6 to develop an exciting new fan app that will contain a number of club-related features and provide engaging content for all supporters. As part of the new app, Low6 will provide supporters with the opportunity to take part in a new "Rangers Picks" game on a matchday.

Low6 bring great experience in fan engagement working across a number of sports including football, horse racing and darts.

Co-Founder of Low6, Jamie Mitchell, explained: "Low6 are delighted to be working alongside Rangers to launch a state of the art fan engagement app via our partners Yinzcam, which includes our exciting Rangers Picks game.

“Rangers Picks will give fans the chance to pick the outcomes for every Rangers match, such as most corners, shots on target, first goal scorers and more. 

“Fans will be pitting their wits not against the bookie but other fans, with the objective to top the live leaderboard and win cash prizes.”

•  

I like what low 6 are doing with the live leaderboard 👍.

What's wrong with just using mobile data at the game?

10 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I like what low 6 are doing with the live leaderboard 👍.

What's wrong with just using mobile data at the game?

Unfortunately Ibrox has been shocking when trying to pick up anything using mobile data. I can be sitting and I want to check something and it’s great next minute it’s garbage. I know the bookies don’t like it or the media so this will suit everyone. Though I will never understand people who go to a game and sit on their phone all through the game before the match and half time mainly for me 

20 hours ago, Makdee said:

Though I will never understand people who go to a game and sit on their phone all through the game

Being the dinosaur I am, I was going to ask if a lot of fans did that mate......lol...............Saddos imo tbh.

'A goaaaaaal'....................better text my mate.....lol

17 minutes ago, Harold said:

Being the dinosaur I am, I was going to ask if a lot of fans did that mate......lol...............Saddos imo tbh.

'A goaaaaaal'....................better text my mate.....lol

The worst are the youngsters that film and snapchat the games feckin so annoying. Head down loyal ☹️