Jump to content

What do you think you will buy next?


Guest Red Devil

Recommended Posts

Guest Red Devil

Following on from the epic thread that is what did you buy last I thought it would be great to see what the forum members plan to buy next? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Following on from the epic thread that is what did you buy last I thought it would be great to see what the forum members plan to buy next? 

Probably some petrol in the morning 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Red Devil said:

😂 Love how the thread has actually got two sensible responses. 

Was expecting a 12 inch black mamber or something. 

I actually need to buy a new fan..... as the youngest has bust one ........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil
18 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I actually need to buy a new fan..... as the youngest has bust one ........

If we're going to be serious... 

I need a new wiper blade on my car, will have to sort it tomorrow. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

Following on from the epic thread that is what did you buy last I thought it would be great to see what the forum members plan to buy next? 

I'm not to sure, tho i am getting the urge to buy myself something, feckin anything, just to cheer me up a bit, working so much last few months it's turning me into a right miserable fecker.

I am tho seriously looking at buying a new car, mine is 2 years old but over 70k miles already.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Catsmother said:

I need a new freezer, will I buy one? If I can find one that is reasonably priced.

we've just ordered another one a few days ago from ao.com...Beko make.....£179.....supposed to be getting delivered on Friday. It's going into our utility shed along with the other one and a fridge....ffs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Harold said:

we've just ordered another one a few days ago from ao.com...Beko make.....£179.....supposed to be getting delivered on Friday. It's going into our utility shed along with the other one and a fridge....ffs.

Out of interest...How did you pay for it as I know you are against online transactions and are strictly a cash only guy? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Harold said:

we've just ordered another one a few days ago from ao.com...Beko make.....£179.....supposed to be getting delivered on Friday. It's going into our utility shed along with the other one and a fridge....ffs.

Is it frost free? I only want an under the counter one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Out of interest...How did you pay for it as I know you are against online transactions and are strictly a cash only guy? 

wife's pal across the road got one a couple of weeks ago via online so she ordered it for us and we gave her the cash mate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7k
    Total Topics
    176.2k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    820
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    shiva1993
    Newest Member
    shiva1993
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...