What do you think you will buy next?

Guest Red Devil

Guest Red Devil

Following on from the epic thread that is what did you buy last I thought it would be great to see what the forum members plan to buy next? 

4 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Following on from the epic thread that is what did you buy last I thought it would be great to see what the forum members plan to buy next? 

Probably some petrol in the morning 

Just now, Red Devil said:

😂 Love how the thread has actually got two sensible responses. 

Was expecting a 12 inch black mamber or something. 

I actually need to buy a new fan..... as the youngest has bust one ........

Guest Red Devil
18 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I actually need to buy a new fan..... as the youngest has bust one ........

If we're going to be serious... 

I need a new wiper blade on my car, will have to sort it tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

I'm not to sure, tho i am getting the urge to buy myself something, feckin anything, just to cheer me up a bit, working so much last few months it's turning me into a right miserable fecker.

I am tho seriously looking at buying a new car, mine is 2 years old but over 70k miles already.

7 hours ago, Catsmother said:

I need a new freezer, will I buy one? If I can find one that is reasonably priced.

we've just ordered another one a few days ago from ao.com...Beko make.....£179.....supposed to be getting delivered on Friday. It's going into our utility shed along with the other one and a fridge....ffs.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

we've just ordered another one a few days ago from ao.com...Beko make.....£179.....supposed to be getting delivered on Friday. It's going into our utility shed along with the other one and a fridge....ffs.

Out of interest...How did you pay for it as I know you are against online transactions and are strictly a cash only guy? 

3 hours ago, Harold said:

Is it frost free? I only want an under the counter one.

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Out of interest...How did you pay for it as I know you are against online transactions and are strictly a cash only guy? 

wife's pal across the road got one a couple of weeks ago via online so she ordered it for us and we gave her the cash mate.