Is he Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner?

Normski

When you read about his life he was dealt a harsh hand,i actually sympathise with what he went through,6 months locked in a bedroom and the only person he saw was his da when he gave him his daily beating and i guess people would congratulate him for killing 3 paedos

I would say there are a lot more dangerous cunts than him inside

Thoughts?

Britain's most dangerous prisoner entombed alone in an underground glass box

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-most-dangerous-prisoner-entombed-22559359.amp?__twitter_impression=true

7 minutes ago, Normski said:

When you read about his life he was dealt a harsh hand,i actually sympathise with what he went through,6 months locked in a bedroom and the only person he saw was his da when he gave him his daily beating and i guess people would congratulate him for killing 3 paedos

I would say there are a lot more dangerous cunts than him inside

Thoughts?

Britain's most dangerous prisoner entombed alone in an underground glass box

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-most-dangerous-prisoner-entombed-22559359.amp?__twitter_impression=true

I agree with the events of his early life having had an effect psychologically on him in later years.....I would imagine that violence breeds violence in a lot of cases. Tbh I feel no sympathy towards his victims, who were all, if I read correctly, child molesters. As the prison authorities have a duty of care to all inmates irrespective of their crimes they simply imo cannot allow him to mix with the general prison population and his crimes have been very horrific so I presume they are taking absolutely NO chances with him.

As for the thread title....I really couldn't say but.............I certainly wouldn't class Maudsley as being worse than murdering terrorists. There are clearly many, many dangerous people in jail but holding one as 'thee' most dangerous of them all is simply an eye catching headline imo.

Guest Red Devil

There is a reason he's in that cell, plenty have murdered more in prison. What's he said in interview rooms, how many threats had he issued to the prison staff. 

He clearly scared enough people to make him an impossible prisoner to deal with. 

I think we all agree all child abusers and killers need the death penalty but that doesn't make what he does any less disturbing. He'd have just kept killing. 

That cell is the correct place for such a monster. Terrorists and child killers shouldn't even get the chance at a life in prison, they should be just wiped out.