Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

Championship Match Discussion - 2020/21 Season


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know fuck all about anyones issues on here......   You think a childhood in Liverpool  Birmingham Manchester Glasgow or Belfast was a piece of piss in the 70s and 80s?? We just deve

Watching Norwich v Derby and I can actually feel it sucking the life out of me. Absolutely dreadful game! Ive Norwich on an Accy but simply cannot put myself through another 45 minutes of that. 

Cheers mate Im beginning to think you might cave under interrogation 

Posted Images

On 28/08/2020 at 15:13, boro_boy said:

A new thread for the new season which starts on the 11th September 2020

me and you not talking anymore.... Your team let me down.... You let everyone else down and you let the free world down. Brexit is your fault!!!

P.S. Don't take the personally, just ask Neil Warnock to grow his eyebrows

#hateWatford

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Owner
1 hour ago, No.8 said:

Watching Norwich v Derby and I can actually feel it sucking the life out of me. Absolutely dreadful game!

Ive Norwich on an Accy but simply cannot put myself through another 45 minutes of that. 
 

Scottish Open for me until the 3pms kick off. 

WTF you'd rather watch golf than a bad game of football! It must be awful!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Harold said:

throw that accy in da bin mate....wee Wayne fucked you up.

Wee Wayne is a bit bigger these days.... His muffin tops are bigger than mine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
9 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Wee Wayne is a bit bigger these days.... His muffin tops are bigger than mine.

tbh I have never noticed....I actually haven't seen him recently.........................#cazthebodywatcher...........lol

These are quite nice looking mind ye

Blueberry Muffin Tops - If you like to eat just the tops of your muffins, you're going to LOVE this EASY recipe for soft and tender blueberry muffin tops bursting with juicy berries in every bite!! Only 1/2 cup sugar in the entire batch!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Harold said:

trav's a shit punter mate....lol

That’s only one line. My saver bet is winning but I’m not jinxing them and my Euro line 4 winning and two 0-0 

Not over yer Harold

No more pirate juice or gin for a while. Lager or Cider for a while lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
5 minutes ago, No.8 said:

That’s only one line. My saver bet is winning but I’m not jinxing them and my Euro line 4 winning and two 0-0 

Not over yer Harold

best of luck mate....I haven't been to the bookies since early March mate....I actually have my 'pot' for this season saved up but haven't touched it so far.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harold said:

tbh I have never noticed....I actually haven't seen him recently.........................#cazthebodywatcher...........lol

These are quite nice looking mind ye

Blueberry Muffin Tops - If you like to eat just the tops of your muffins, you're going to LOVE this EASY recipe for soft and tender blueberry muffin tops bursting with juicy berries in every bite!! Only 1/2 cup sugar in the entire batch!!

You do know what muffin tops are?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6,063
    Total Topics
    133,163
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    601
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    markslawton
    Newest Member
    markslawton
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...