Hamilton v Rangers

Makdee

Team news 

No Itten today not even in the squad I am presuming He has a knock so Hagi takes his place. Another plastic pitch and no doubt  another exhibition of everyone behind the ball 

RANGERS: McLaughlin, Tavernier, Helander, Goldson, Hagi, Jack, Davis, Kent, Barker, Roofe, Barisic. SUBS: McGregor, Bassey, Patterson, Kamara, Morelos, Jones, Stewart, Balogun, Arfield.

3 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Team news 

No Itten today not even in the squad I am presuming He has a knock so Hagi takes his place. Another plastic pitch and no doubt  another exhibition of everyone behind the ball 

RANGERS: McLaughlin, Tavernier, Helander, Goldson, Hagi, Jack, Davis, Kent, Barker, Roofe, Barisic. SUBS: McGregor, Bassey, Patterson, Kamara, Morelos, Jones, Stewart, Balogun, Arfield.

I would have prefered Morelos on for the start, guy needs a goal:beer:

10 minutes ago, sployal said:

Not been following things Mak, what you on about mate?

He took a tantrum the week the other week at trading surly attitude etc that’s why he was dropped totally and obviously told he wouldn’t play unless his attitude changed and he wouldn’t get his move. Hopefully he has paid attention and will do a job until he move comes to fruition 

4 minutes ago, Makdee said:

He took a tantrum the week the other week at trading surly attitude etc that’s why he was dropped totally and obviously told he wouldn’t play unless his attitude changed and he wouldn’t get his move. Hopefully he has paid attention and will do a job until he move comes to fruition 

Okay, but have we any offers for him? if things keep like this then his £££ value will only go down...

3 minutes ago, superally said:

I'm enjoying the game and the score, I just prefer to see the Gers in blue. What's the reason for the black kit? Commercial?

3rd kit and we can’t wear blue as the Hamilton keeper is in blue 

22 hours ago, Makdee said:

3rd kit and we can’t wear blue as the Hamilton keeper is in blue 

Refreshing change to see a Keeper not wearing Green against us. I take it the Keeper is one of our own

Another clean sheet 

Looking really good so far and although he didn’t score I was impressed with Roofe