Jump to content

Hamilton v Rangers


Makdee

Recommended Posts

  • Moderator

Team news 

No Itten today not even in the squad I am presuming He has a knock so Hagi takes his place. Another plastic pitch and no doubt  another exhibition of everyone behind the ball 
 

RANGERS: McLaughlin, Tavernier, Helander, Goldson, Hagi, Jack, Davis, Kent, Barker, Roofe, Barisic. SUBS: McGregor, Bassey, Patterson, Kamara, Morelos, Jones, Stewart, Balogun, Arfield.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Team news 

No Itten today not even in the squad I am presuming He has a knock so Hagi takes his place. Another plastic pitch and no doubt  another exhibition of everyone behind the ball 
 

RANGERS: McLaughlin, Tavernier, Helander, Goldson, Hagi, Jack, Davis, Kent, Barker, Roofe, Barisic. SUBS: McGregor, Bassey, Patterson, Kamara, Morelos, Jones, Stewart, Balogun, Arfield.

I would have prefered Morelos on for the start, guy needs a goal:beer:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
10 minutes ago, sployal said:

Not been following things Mak, what you on about mate?

He took a tantrum the week the other week at trading surly attitude etc that’s why he was dropped totally and obviously told he wouldn’t play unless his attitude changed and he wouldn’t get his move. Hopefully he has paid attention and will do a job until he move comes to fruition 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Makdee said:

He took a tantrum the week the other week at trading surly attitude etc that’s why he was dropped totally and obviously told he wouldn’t play unless his attitude changed and he wouldn’t get his move. Hopefully he has paid attention and will do a job until he move comes to fruition 

Okay, but have we any offers for him? if things keep like this then his £££ value will only go down...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
3 minutes ago, superally said:

I'm enjoying the game and the score, I just prefer to see the Gers in blue. What's the reason for the black kit? Commercial?

3rd kit and we can’t wear blue as the Hamilton keeper is in blue 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Makdee said:

3rd kit and we can’t wear blue as the Hamilton keeper is in blue 

Refreshing change to see a Keeper not wearing Green against us. I take it the Keeper is one of our own

Another clean sheet 

Looking really good so far and although he didn’t score I was impressed with Roofe 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6.9k
    Total Topics
    175.2k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    817
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    fasiha hassan
    Newest Member
    fasiha hassan
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...