• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Reported posts

This has been started by myself without any input from BB. From a personal point of view I feel that this facility is being overly abused recently with a lot of frivolous reports being made which I have instantly binned. I have no problem dealing with what I consider to be genuine concerns but please think before actually making reports.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Harold said:

This has been started by myself without any input from BB. From a personal point of view I feel that this facility is being overly abused recently with a lot of frivolous reports being made which I have instantly binned. I have no problem dealing with what I consider to be genuine concerns but please think before actually making reports.

Totally agree with this @Harold 👍

Two reports this morning which have been binned by me. The point of this facility is for 'genuine' concerns not simply for scrutinising others posts too see if we can feel offended by something in them. I'm at the point now that if I receive any frivolous nonsense it won't even be replied to and stuck into file 13. Totally unnecessary, tit for tat hogwash.

Guest Red Devil

Who is it Harold?

Honestly if it's to one of my posts that was in retaliation to shit fired at me then the person who sent them is a sad idiot. 

2 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Who is it Harold?

Honestly if it's to one of my posts that was in retaliation to shit fired at me then the person who sent them is a sad idiot. 

Can't discuss that on open forum or via pm mate.

15 hours ago, Harold said:

Way I see it is- you’re more than capable, and deal with any nonsense anyhow. No need to be reporting posts without genuine reason.

Do we have a forum full of grasses now?

3 minutes ago, superally said:

No need to be reporting posts without genuine reason.

exactly

Do we have a forum full of grasses now?

that will be for individual members to form their own opinion mate.

Just for everyone's information.....the following kicks off from now....you were all forewarned!

I'm at the point now that if I receive any frivolous nonsense it won't even be replied to and stuck into file 13. 

I have 4 pallets of it, and as yet unable to trace where it comes from or who owns it. That’s a lot of somebody’s money gone astray. Gotta love when X-docks go wrong. 2 weeks ago it was nappies.

We'll be a good chap and send a box of it to Harold. 

Reporting a post for no reason, other than getting another member into bother for no good reason, should be treated like a player diving in the box....

A Booking (24hr ban)

We all know what should and shouldn't be reported. 

Gee peace.....

Guest Red Devil
9 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Reporting a post for no reason, other than getting another member into bother for no good reason, should be treated like a player diving in the box....

A Booking (24hr ban)

We all know what should and shouldn't be reported. 

Gee peace.....

If I could put money on it I know who it's likely to be but it can't all be the one single person. 

I'm more than happy for Harold and Boro to reveal if I've done any, jesus I've had all sorts fired at me and not done it. 

I've no doubt a lot of mine have been reported over the last 24 hours, that's why I've messaged UNIQUE direct in an attempt to draw a line the sand with each other.