Lack of transfers

Guest Red Devil

Guest Red Devil

Going to be a long hard season again for United by the looks of things. Zero activity on the transfer front, squad players that aren't at the required standard. 

For me it's clear nothing is happening, if it was we'd be attempting to move on squad players. 

We're doing a Spurs and we all seen how that ended 5th and lucky to get 5th at that. 

Where is the money, so called top 4 club in the world and we aren't being financially backed to get us back to the top. 

11 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Going to be a long hard season again for United by the looks of things. Zero activity on the transfer front, squad players that aren't at the required standard. 

For me it's clear nothing is happening, if it was we'd be attempting to move on squad players. 

We're doing a Spurs and we all seen how that ended 5th and lucky to get 5th at that. 

Where is the money, so called top 4 club in the world and we aren't being financially backed to get us back to the top. 

i saw somewhere that Joel Glazer is now overseeing every single transfer and there is the problem.....the more money he allows spent the less in his back pocket

Guest Red Devil
4 minutes ago, Bastion said:

strongly linked with Donny Van de Beek.....

Same shit every year, strongly linked with someone..... 

Yeah, Chelsea have shown us how you deal with transfers yet again. 

Werner - 57 million buy out, worth far more without the clause 

Ziyech - Not sure what they paid but from what I've seen brilliant player. 

Chilwell - They paid 50 million, seems a lot but we paid 50 million for AWB, so it isn't that bad. 

Thiago Silva - This is the big one, free for one season, you can't fail. Experience and a great player to go with it. Gives them a stop gap to concentrate on other positions. 

Sarr - Supposed to be a good talent, sending him out on loan..... Got him for free

What's going on, if we don't invest we don't compete, they must know that. 

4 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Yeah, Chelsea have shown us how you deal with transfers yet again. 

Werner - 57 million buy out, worth far more without the clause 

Ziyech - Not sure what they paid but from what I've seen brilliant player. 

Chilwell - They paid 50 million, seems a lot but we paid 50 million for AWB, so it isn't that bad. 

Thiago Silva - This is the big one, free for one season, you can't fail. Experience and a great player to go with it. Gives them a stop gap to concentrate on other positions. 

Sarr - Supposed to be a good talent, sending him out on loan..... Got him for free

What's going on, if we don't invest we don't compete, they must know that. 

Its embarrassing...

Is Woodward fit for purpose or is he hung out to dry by the Glazers every season.....?

Guest Red Devil
2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Its embarrassing...

Is Woodward fit for purpose or is he hung out to dry by the Glazers every season.....?

Listen Woody is gonna cop it no matter what, he's paid the mega bucks to sit in the seat so he's the man were gonna target. The Glazers are the men calling the shots though, they are the ones who've used the club to take out multiple loans. 

The truth be told we more than likely can't afford to spend this summer as any possible funds have been lost in ticket revenue and having to pay sponsors back. 

Add to that we've more than likely had to pay of Sanchez that much you could have signed a player with it.. 

The clubs got to be sold if we're ever going to compete again. 

3 hours ago, Normski said:

i saw somewhere that Joel Glazer is now overseeing every single transfer and there is the problem.....the more money he allows spent the less in his back pocket

Ridiculous! Then why bother having a management team overseeing a scouting structure! Some owners need to be led involved with team matters and enjoy the social scene more.

Guest Red Devil

We're being linked with Donny Van Der Beek of Ajax, quality player from what I've seen of him. 

Defo on the move as he's been left out of their match day squad pending a transfer. 

Not confirmed which club though. 

Guest Red Devil
2 minutes ago, Catsmother said:

You's are meant to be chasing Thiago like us. 

He's a fantastic player but I just don't see him coming to United now, he's 29/30. Liverpool makes sense, you're already champions and you will be fighting for the league and Champions league next season. 

I think he's signing for you, it's a money issue between the two clubs. He's got twelve months left on his contract and Liverpool think 30 Million is a lot. 

6 minutes ago, Normski said:

Never believe everything you read in the papers

Every transfer window Utd are gonna sign 50 players

No I don't believe it but I was trying to give you lot some positive news even though it could be lies 😛 

6 minutes ago, Catsmother said:

No I don't believe it but I was trying to give you lot some positive news even though it could be lies 😛 

How do you take your milk....

#harsh #rivalry

Guest Red Devil

Just coming to post that, all Dutch media is now reporting a 40 million pound deal has been struck. 

My thread looks like it's served its purpose and the absolute opposite is now happening. 

12 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Just coming to post that, all Dutch media is now reporting a 40 million pound deal has been struck. 

My thread looks like it's served its purpose and the absolute opposite is now happening. 

Won't get carried away, as we have been here before.....but.....

Guest Red Devil
2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Won't get carried away, as we have been here before.....but.....

The mirror are running with it now. 

To be honest it's usually correct when it breaks in their news first and there outlets are saying its done. Signed before Wednesday. 

Absolutely buzzing with it to be fair, fantastic talent and scores loads of goals.

Wonder how he's gonna start Van De Beek, Pogba and Fernandes. 

4 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

The mirror are running with it now. 

To be honest it's usually correct when it breaks in their news first and there outlets are saying its done. Signed before Wednesday. 

Absolutely buzzing with it to be fair, fantastic talent and scores loads of goals.

Wonder how he's gonna start Van De Beek, Pogba and Fernandes. 

That, would be something to get excited about....

Quality central defender now......

Guest Red Devil
1 minute ago, Bastion said:

That, would be something to get excited about....

Quality central defender now......

Yep, God knows who though.