Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

Death Row meal


Guest Red Devil

Recommended Posts

Guest Red Devil

Assuming you could stomach a meal on death row, what would be your choice? 

Drink - Assume you can only have non alcoholic

Starter-

Main - 

Desert - 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Assuming you could stomach a meal on death row, what would be your choice?

I presume you actually mean your 'last' meal ?

Anyways....I couldn't give an answer.....I'm a shit bucket when it comes to those kinda things. Tbh...If I knew that the time had come I would want to be pished basically so that I didn't know what was going on...Food wouldn't even entertain me knowing what was to come.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil
1 minute ago, Harold said:

I presume you actually mean your 'last' meal ?

Anyways....I couldn't give an answer.....I'm a shit bucket when it comes to those kinda things. Tbh...If I knew that the time had come I would want to be pished basically so that I didn't know what was going on...Food wouldn't even entertain me knowing what was to come.

Yes your last meal. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Harold said:

I presume you actually mean your 'last' meal ?

Anyways....I couldn't give an answer.....I'm a shit bucket when it comes to those kinda things. Tbh...If I knew that the time had come I would want to be pished basically so that I didn't know what was going on...Food wouldn't even entertain me knowing what was to come.

Come to think of it I would be the same, knowing you're about to die, food would be the last thing on my mind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil

Drink - Peroni (Bastion had alcohol so I'm gonna) 

Starter - Chinese mix, ribs, duck pancakes, satay skewers, crackers, salt and peppers wings

Main course - Fillet steak, sauteed potatoes with bacon, tender steam broccoli and carrots with a pot of peppercorn sauce and a warm bread roll with butter.

Desert - Sticky Toffee pudding and hot custard (not really a desert man) 

Doubt I'd make it to desert as I'd be stuffed to fuck. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Drink - Peroni (Bastion had alcohol so I'm gonna) 

Starter - Chinese mix, ribs, duck pancakes, satay skewers, crackers, salt and peppers wings

Main course - Fillet steak, sauteed potatoes with bacon, tender steam broccoli and carrots with a pot of peppercorn sauce and a warm bread roll with butter.

Desert - Sticky Toffee pudding and hot custard (not really a desert man) 

Doubt I'd make it to desert as I'd be stuffed to fuck. 

seriously mate....how could you even think about grub at such a time ? Aint gonna be that you're even gonna feel hungry if you pass is it ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil
8 minutes ago, Harold said:

seriously mate....how could you even think about grub at such a time ? Aint gonna be that you're even gonna feel hungry if you pass is it ?

Harold, if I'm on death row I've likely been on death row for about 14 years as they like to make you do a stint and surprise you with a date. In those 14 years if you wasnt hardened up mentally before you went it you certainly would be living with the worst of the worst in a prison environment. 

And even if you couldn't eat this is only a game on a forum pal, answer it as if you could bring yourself to eat as its never going to happen. 😂

Edited by Red Devil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

And even if you couldn't eat this only a game on a forum pal, answer it as if you could bring yourself to eat as its never going to happen. 😂

I'm trying to bring a bit of realism to the thread....lol

BUT..........................if I didn't have these feelings then I'd go for....

a double fish supper.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil
9 minutes ago, Harold said:

I'm trying to bring a bit of realism to the thread....lol

BUT..........................if I didn't have these feelings then I'd go for....

a double fish supper.....

Mate I toyed with the old fish chips and mush peas myself. 

Think it's ingrained in us Brits, we're never out of driving distance of a chippy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil
22 minutes ago, Harold said:

had one on Friday mate....2 large slice of battered haddock with chips....still living, breathing, moderating....lol

I could polish that off, the fish is pretty light in truth, its the chips that load you up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7k
    Total Topics
    176.1k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    820
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    shiva1993
    Newest Member
    shiva1993
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...