• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Death Row meal

Guest Red Devil

Guest Red Devil

Assuming you could stomach a meal on death row, what would be your choice? 

Drink - Assume you can only have non alcoholic

Starter-

Main - 

Desert - 

6 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Assuming you could stomach a meal on death row, what would be your choice?

I presume you actually mean your 'last' meal ?

Anyways....I couldn't give an answer.....I'm a shit bucket when it comes to those kinda things. Tbh...If I knew that the time had come I would want to be pished basically so that I didn't know what was going on...Food wouldn't even entertain me knowing what was to come.

Guest Red Devil
1 minute ago, Harold said:

Anyways....I couldn't give an answer.....I'm a shit bucket when it comes to those kinda things. Tbh...If I knew that the time had come I would want to be pished basically so that I didn't know what was going on...Food wouldn't even entertain me knowing what was to come.

Yes your last meal. 

8 minutes ago, Harold said:

Come to think of it I would be the same, knowing you're about to die, food would be the last thing on my mind.

Guest Red Devil

Drink - Peroni (Bastion had alcohol so I'm gonna) 

Starter - Chinese mix, ribs, duck pancakes, satay skewers, crackers, salt and peppers wings

Main course - Fillet steak, sauteed potatoes with bacon, tender steam broccoli and carrots with a pot of peppercorn sauce and a warm bread roll with butter.

Desert - Sticky Toffee pudding and hot custard (not really a desert man) 

Doubt I'd make it to desert as I'd be stuffed to fuck. 

13 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Drink - Peroni (Bastion had alcohol so I'm gonna) 

Starter - Chinese mix, ribs, duck pancakes, satay skewers, crackers, salt and peppers wings

Main course - Fillet steak, sauteed potatoes with bacon, tender steam broccoli and carrots with a pot of peppercorn sauce and a warm bread roll with butter.

Desert - Sticky Toffee pudding and hot custard (not really a desert man) 

Doubt I'd make it to desert as I'd be stuffed to fuck. 

seriously mate....how could you even think about grub at such a time ? Aint gonna be that you're even gonna feel hungry if you pass is it ?

Guest Red Devil
8 minutes ago, Harold said:

seriously mate....how could you even think about grub at such a time ? Aint gonna be that you're even gonna feel hungry if you pass is it ?

Harold, if I'm on death row I've likely been on death row for about 14 years as they like to make you do a stint and surprise you with a date. In those 14 years if you wasnt hardened up mentally before you went it you certainly would be living with the worst of the worst in a prison environment. 

And even if you couldn't eat this is only a game on a forum pal, answer it as if you could bring yourself to eat as its never going to happen. 😂

Edited by Red Devil

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

And even if you couldn't eat this only a game on a forum pal, answer it as if you could bring yourself to eat as its never going to happen. 😂

I'm trying to bring a bit of realism to the thread....lol

BUT..........................if I didn't have these feelings then I'd go for....

a double fish supper.....

Guest Red Devil
9 minutes ago, Harold said:

I'm trying to bring a bit of realism to the thread....lol

BUT..........................if I didn't have these feelings then I'd go for....

a double fish supper.....

Mate I toyed with the old fish chips and mush peas myself. 

Think it's ingrained in us Brits, we're never out of driving distance of a chippy.

Guest Red Devil
22 minutes ago, Harold said:

had one on Friday mate....2 large slice of battered haddock with chips....still living, breathing, moderating....lol

I could polish that off, the fish is pretty light in truth, its the chips that load you up.