Charlie Hebdo Republishes That Cartoon

Normski

I note that the 'spokesperson' above says this action will undermine peace and inter faith harmony. Makes no mention the bloodbath carried out in the name of being fucking offended though. Reason this cartoon is being printed is because the trial of accomplices in this atrocity is due to commence. Muslims like this really do believe they are a special breed & should be treated differently.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-charliehebdo-trial-cartoons/charlie-hebdo-re-runs-prophet-mohammad-cartoons-to-mark-attack-trial-idUSKBN25S573

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, Harold said:

3 dead and 2 of them were beheaded

France needs Le Pen in to drain the murky swamp

But it's probably too late,the damage has been done

3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

Governments are too soft on these people. I could wipe out Islamic terrorism from Europe in less than a year if I were in charge. The Genova convention wouldn't like my methods but they would be effective. 

The damage has been done

God help young kids today in 30yrs time what they will face

These cunts are protesting outside the French Embassy in London

Again we see 2 tier fucking policing,no rule of 6,no social distancing

Will there be a £10k fine?....will there fuck

Will riot police wade in to disperse them like they did the anti lockdown protesters?....will they fuck

20201030_160447.jpg.1dab772a23b12f065813b5c724d9a396.jpg

I live in France and these attacks are becoming quotidian, the government is helpless and has no solution.

The country is full of Muslim fanatics either born here or migrants.

Charlie Hebdo didn't help matters by publishing these cartoons, it only added fuel to the fire. This so called free speech publication should be shut down immediately, it is satirical, blasphemous and run by a Leftist, Anarchist and Provocative mob of snobbish little French cunts who for some peculiar reason think they are funny....

8 minutes ago, sployal said:

This so called free speech publication should be shut down immediately

Seriously...you would want free speech banned ?

9 minutes ago, sployal said:

it is satirical, blasphemous and run by a Leftist, Anarchist and Provocative mob of snobbish little French cunts who for some peculiar reason think they are funny....

Now I don't know how these Frog publications roll mate but once you start shutting down what is being produced for the public....funny or not, then we are on a downward slope of 'free speech' whereby it will ultimately be banned totally!!

4 hours ago, sployal said:

I live in France and these attacks are becoming quotidian, the government is helpless and has no solution.

Charlie Hebdo didn't help matters by publishing these cartoons, it only added fuel to the fire. This so called free speech publication should be shut down immediately, it is satirical, blasphemous and run by a Leftist, Anarchist and Provocative mob of snobbish little French cunts who for some peculiar reason think they are funny....

tbh mate france is not a muslim country and the french people should be able to print and say what they like without fear of an invading backward ideology that will kill them for it. there are no words to describe the hatred i have for these people.

7 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

tbh mate france is not a muslim country and the french people should be able to print and say what they like without fear of an invading backward ideology that will kill them for it. there are no words to describe the hatred i have for these people.

Rapidly turning into one tho

A blind eye is turned to all the church burning

Guest Red Devil
4 hours ago, sployal said:

Exactly, they know the potential implications publishing such stuff could have yet they press ahead anyway. 

You would have thought they'd learned their lesson over the last decade, Paris attacks, Nice truck attack and the beheadings in broad daylight. 

These individuals are evil sick minded cunts and giving them an excuse to attack is stupid. 

Totally agree with @UNIQUE on this though, I hate them and unfortunately it has effected my mindset towards a race and religion. I lack trust and respect and really have little time for them. 

the hatred tommy robinson gets for informing the people about the muslim pedo rape gangs and the brain washing that goes on in the mosques is just crazy. he gets more hate than the rape gangs and he gets shut down at every corner yet islam that teaches this shit is free to preach what it likes. please someone tell me if im looking at that the wrong way. someone please tell me im mad for thinking this stuff. i just cant for the life of me work that out.