Jump to content

Things that make you drop your lolly's!!!! (Lose your shit or get angry).


Guest

Recommended Posts

Didn't lose it but fuck I was fuming last Friday evening.....we ordered a new freezer from AO.com 10 days previously (online via a friend) and were informed we'd have it delivered last Friday....on the morning of that day we were informed it woyld be delivered between 14.20 and 18.20....which came and went. As time passed the red mist started to descend. Tried to phone them...closed, tried to track the order no...couldn't because I don't have an account & I certainly wasn't starting one for these bastards. E-mailed my wife's pal to see if she could track it but on a Friday evening she has better things to be doing rather than my shit (I did apologise later to her and she hadn't a clue what I was on about as she hadn't checked e-mails...lol). Anyway, I went to bed and the bloody thing got delivered about 8.50pm by another crew because the first crew just left it in their van and fucked off for the night! Rant over....lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, superally said:

Able bodied people parking in disabled spaces, makes my shit itch.

Are you talking about curtsy bays? As I have to park in them sometimes. Also in the supermarket if there're not enough parent bays.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, superally said:

No, I mean the designated disabled parking bays.

Not if it's a solid line around it with a sign stating it. You can park in a curtsy bay for a small amount of time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Pregnant women who smoke....

 

I dont get involved like, it doesn't effect me, but I fuckin hate it

Yep.... Very bad, I actually hate smoking anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cazza said:

Are you talking about curtsy bays? As I have to park in them sometimes. Also in the supermarket if there're not enough parent bays.

Yes able bodied parents with able bodied children are allowed to take disability spaces. Could never work that one out...See plenty of it going on though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Yes able bodied parents with able bodied children are allowed to take disability spaces. Could never work that one out...See plenty of it going on though. 

For me it's a bit of a struggle to get Lottie out of the car and balance everything.... The space around is important as I can transfer her from her car seat to the shopping trolley right outside the door, just can't be done in a normal cramped bay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cazza said:

For me it's a bit of a struggle to get Lottie out of the car and balance everything.... The space around is important as I can transfer her from her car seat to the shopping trolley right outside the door, just can't be done in a normal cramped bay.

Some bays are so narrow they are a struggle anyhow. Don’t help that my car isn’t the most car park friendly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
1 hour ago, superally said:

Able bodied people parking in disabled spaces, makes my shit itch.

Agree does my head in I have a blue badge but very rarely use the privilege. Reason being as long as my wires in my back work I can walk fairly well and there’s always someone worse off than myself   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Cazza said:

For me it's a bit of a struggle to get Lottie out of the car and balance everything.... The space around is important as I can transfer her from her car seat to the shopping trolley right outside the door, just can't be done in a normal cramped bay.

Completely understand that. Been there and got the tee shirt. Fully support it.

Do you think it is fair to take a disability bay to do this though which could result in a blue badge holder waiting to park? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Agree does my head in I have a blue badge but very rarely use the privilege. Reason being as long as my wires in my back work I can walk fairly well and there’s always someone worse off than myself   

I have one in my car but it is the wife's.

Obviously if she isn't with me I just use it anyway as that's just the kinda guy I am! 

 

Just joking....😂😂😂😂😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, superally said:

Some bays are so narrow they are a struggle anyhow. Don’t help that my car isn’t the most car park friendly.

What do you have? We drive an XC 90.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7k
    Total Topics
    176.9k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    823
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    shiva1993
    Newest Member
    shiva1993
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...