The UNIQUE predictor game.

UNIQUE

not sure if we have this game or not but trust me it wont be as good as The UNIQUE predictor game. 😎

the game works like this. we all make predictions on the EPL games every week and if you predict the correct score you get 3 points. if you get the correct result but not the score you get 2 points. no correct score or result you get 0 points for that match. once per week the scores get added up and we get a points table.

the rules are.

1. all predictions must be made before any game kicks off. any prediction made after kick off will not count.

2. no predictions can be changed while a game is in play.

the winner will get a bright red name that they will get to keep for the whole of next season to say you are the champion. ( if harold and BB is willing to do that )😀

we need as many players as possible but at least 5 players will do. we will also need someone who is willing to count up the points each week because i have been known to get the math wrong in my favour in the past. 🤣 so anyone thats interested post your name here. 👍

1. UNIQUE.

2) Boro Boy

3) Caz

4) Red Devil

5) Mags

3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

not sure if we have this game or not but trust me it wont be as good as The UNIQUE predictor game. 😎

the game works like this. we all make predictions on the EPL games every week and if you predict the correct score you get 3 points. if you get the correct result but not the score you get 2 points. no correct score or result you get 0 points for that match. once per week the scores get added up and we get a points table.

the rules are.

1. all predictions must be made before any game kicks off. any prediction made after kick off will not count.

the winner will get a bright red name that they will get to keep for the whole of next season to say you are the champion. ( if harold and BB is willing to do that )😀

we need as many players as possible but at least 5 players will do. we will also need someone who is willing to count up the points each week because i have been known to get the math wrong in my favour in the past. 🤣 so anyone thats interested post your name here. 👍

1. UNIQUE.

2. Caroline

• Administrator

the rules are.

1. UNIQUE.

I'm up for this but no red username for the winner,  they will just have the satisfaction of winning!

Guest Red Devil

i was running champion on my old forum but i got banned before this season ended and i was top of the table at the time. some dude from bangladesh was 2nd. 

Bet the Bombay bad boy was buzzing when you got booted. 

Guest Red Devil
1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

it wont let me edit mate. i think to much time has passed. 

Put in place ages ago cause Mags would troll and edit before a mod would come back on 😂

Guest Red Devil
Just now, Red Devil said:

Put in place ages ago cause Mags would troll and edit before a mod would come back on 😂

To be fair to Mags you've got say top trolling for that one.