England v Australia T 20 & ODI cricket matches this September 2020....please read

Harold

Three T-20's & three ODI's commence tomorrow. No doubt there will be threads started on the games. Could we please have sensible discussion for these games without any references to cheating from previous years which, due to tit for tat reactions, in which I'll hold my hand up to being involved along with others, resulted in ugly comments in last year's CWC and Ashes threads. In order to preserve free flowing debate in any thread started I will delete/edit any posts with such unnecessary comments.

7 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

As long as the Aussies play fair you will get no gripe from me.

I'm talking about what has occurred in the past Mags. Obviously anything that occurs in this series game by game can be discussed....and goes for BOTH sides playing fair mate.

49 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

As long as the Aussies play fair you will get no gripe from me.

Bring it on!

Cazza you are going down! 😂😂😂😂

Your team is a bit shit lately.... !

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Caz....do not get drawn into it!

Hawl!!! You said you were censoring posts on the match threads. I was just getting it in here so not to spoil my gloating 

Aye Caz we are really struggling after humping the Windies then Pakistan 

3 hours ago, Harold said:

Three T-20's & three ODI's commence tomorrow. No doubt there will be threads started on the games. Could we please have sensible discussion for these games without any references to cheating from previous years which, due to tit for tat reactions, in which I'll hold my hand up to being involved along with others, resulted in ugly comments in last year's CWC and Ashes threads. In order to preserve free flowing debate in any thread started I will delete/edit any posts with such unnecessary comments.

Sorrry to say this Harold, but for me your thread is over the top, direct threats (and it is a threat mate) of deleting and or editing posts by an administrator is a blatant injustice of authourity which has no sense in a free speaking forum like ours. If members can't take the heat on certain subjects then they can ignore them. let the debate and arguments go on be it cricket or any other subject, as long as no insults are thrown.:beer:

23 minutes ago, sployal said:

Sorrry to say this Harold, but for me your thread is over the top, direct threats (and it is a threat mate) of deleting and or editing posts by an administrator is a blatant injustice of authourity which has no sense in a free speaking forum like ours. If members can't take the heat on certain subjects then they can ignore them. let the debate and arguments go on be it cricket or any other subject, as long as no insults are thrown.:beer:

That's fair.

49 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Hawl!!! You said you were censoring posts on the match threads. I was just getting it in here so not to spoil my gloating 

Aye Caz we are really struggling after humping the Windies then Pakistan 

7th and 8th in the rankings... Now to be beaten by the best.

9 hours ago, sployal said:

you are well aware of how it turned out  last year SP....do you really want any threads for this series to end up the same way  ie: ruined ? And I'm pretty sure you agreed with me as to the idiotic carry on last year. Exactly why would anyone want to kick off a thread by mentioning incidents that have no relevance here and knowing that there will be countering comments taking away from debate on the actual cricket ? I believe we are all mature enough to post on the actual happenings during the games. So if you see my OP as some kind of threat SP.....it is only directed towards those who wish to ruin any threads by bringing that kind of shit up.

8 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Dug...I like a wee Vent at the Aussies....

I sit good as gold all year.... for this moment....

I know you do mate....I've no problem with anyone venting their like or dislike on whatever is their desire. My objective is simply to cut out what ruined a few threads last year mate ie: bringing up previous incidents of cheating on both sides I may add (and it was that and only that which ruined the threads). I was guilty of it, along with others, last year in a tit for tat manner and it wasn't pleasant. You, Mags, Hairy, whoever vent your feelings whenever you want....all Im asking is to cut out what I previously said so that we can debate the actual happenings.

16 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Australia is the toilet of the UK.  We sent all our shot there to waste away. 

Too far? 

Nup....suffice to say I wouldn't agree with your first comment mate....lol.

ps....al our 'shot' ?.....lol