Scotland Internationals

No.8

Suppose there should be a thread for them.

I’ll be perfectly honest. I’ve been to one Scotland game and left shortly after Scotland’s opener. Brian McLair crossed and John Collins scores. Me and my mate never even cheered , clapped or anything. After a wee scuffle with Hibs mob we left never to return 

Just when you thought they couldn’t get less appealing they appoint Steve Clarke. Possibly the least inspiring manager they have ever had whose teams play even less appealing football than Craig Leveins!!! I’m not sure many thought that was even possible 

Even if you can stomach the utterly pathetic’Tartan Army’ , The Celtic run SFA, The uninspiring manager you then have a squad of players with 3 left backs and no right back 😂. James Fucking nae neck Forrest talked about as a certain starter. Honestly !!! Wee Nae Neck can’t get a regular start at Celtic 

For me it all changed with the rise of the Tartan Army. They are a bunch of bored middle class, middle aged , downtrodden men who use Scotland games to escape their boring mundane life’s and escape the wife. The football means nothing to them. They get utterly pished and embarrass themselves wherever they go. 

I have told this story before. I was holidaying in Vilamoura when Scotland played Gibraltar! I was embarrassed to be Scottish!! Now I am no friend of the Republic of Ireland but I spent 2 or 3 days drinking in the company of their supporters as I simply wouldn’t sit with the Tranny Army. Grown men rolling about pished in Skirts and Timbetland boots!! Day of the game I was in a quiet pub and had to listen to 4 Tuechters trying to bully two Rangers fans trying to enjoy a quiet lunch. As soon as another Rangers supporter talked back the Tuechters edit the pub. 

I wish any Rangers player that gets picked to play for that team all the best but all I want is them to return injury free! 

You then have the national embarrassment of the National Anthems. Scotland have adopted the FoS which is a Nationalist dirge! Our national anthem is ‘The Queen’ yet our support , to a man, boo that. They even booed the Lichtenstein national anthem which shares the same tune.

Tonight Scotland take on Israel and they should win comfortably enough. That said I’ve Israel on my coupon and a Israel -2 single, 25/1 was just too tempting. I know. A fool and their money 

In short. I’m not a big Scotland fan 😂

2 hours ago, No.8 said:

Suppose there should be a thread for them.

I’ll be perfectly honest. I’ve been to one Scotland game and left shortly after Scotland’s opener. Brian McLair crossed and John Collins scores. Me and my mate never even cheered , clapped or anything. After a wee scuffle with Hibs mob we left never to return 

Just when you thought they couldn’t get less appealing they appoint Steve Clarke. Possibly the least inspiring manager they have ever had whose teams play even less appealing football than Craig Leveins!!! I’m not sure many thought that was even possible 

Even if you can stomach the utterly pathetic’Tartan Army’ , The Celtic run SFA, The uninspiring manager you then have a squad of players with 3 left backs and no right back 😂. James Fucking nae neck Forrest talked about as a certain starter. Honestly !!! Wee Nae Neck can’t get a regular start at Celtic 

For me it all changed with the rise of the Tartan Army. They are a bunch of bored middle class, middle aged , downtrodden men who use Scotland games to escape their boring mundane life’s and escape the wife. The football means nothing to them. They get utterly pished and embarrass themselves wherever they go. 

I have told this story before. I was holidaying in Vilamoura when Scotland played Gibraltar! I was embarrassed to be Scottish!! Now I am no friend of the Republic of Ireland but I spent 2 or 3 days drinking in the company of their supporters as I simply wouldn’t sit with the Tranny Army. Grown men rolling about pished in Skirts and Timbetland boots!! Day of the game I was in a quiet pub and had to listen to 4 Tuechters trying to bully two Rangers fans trying to enjoy a quiet lunch. As soon as another Rangers supporter talked back the Tuechters edit the pub. 

I wish any Rangers player that gets picked to play for that team all the best but all I want is them to return injury free! 

You then have the national embarrassment of the National Anthems. Scotland have adopted the FoS which is a Nationalist dirge! Our national anthem is ‘The Queen’ yet our support , to a man, boo that. They even booed the Lichtenstein national anthem which shares the same tune.

Tonight Scotland take on Israel and they should win comfortably enough. That said I’ve Israel on my coupon and a Israel -2 single, 25/1 was just too tempting. I know. A fool and their money 

In short. I’m not a big Scotland fan 😂

Totally agree with all you say mate.

I was working in Paris in 2007 and invited a French mate to see the France Scotland Euro qualifier at the 'Parc des Princes', the guy had never been to a football match in his life. As we approached the ground the so called 'Tartan Army' came 'Coming down the Road', thousands of drunken Jocks pishing all over the place and swigging beer and wine, mate asks me "what the fuck is that"? i was obliged to reply "well that's the Scottish fans". Mate couldn't believe what he was seeing. We made our way into the ground and i swear to God the Scots were crowding the kiosks and swigging down non-alcoholic beer as if it was going out of fashion. Don't know how it happened but the tickets i bought (180€) put us amongst the Scottish fans, the steward led us to our places and some drunken lout had just spewed his guts over our seats. We got moved elsewhere and spent the next 90 minutes witnessing the drunken antics of the Scots, i was honestly embarrased for my home nation. At least we won the game 1 - 0 with a screacher from McFadden.  

Dykes urges Scotland to show 'belief'

FT: Scotland 1-1 Israel

Scotland striker Lyndon Dykes on Sportsound: "I was excited to be out there. It was disappointing the result in the end.

"I definitely enjoyed it. It would've been much better with the fans there.

"I think we should be doing better. Looking at the squad, we've got world class. We need a bit of belief, a bit of confidence. It didn't happen for us today but there's always the next game."

Couldn't make this shit up "we've got World class" LMAO

8 hours ago, sployal said:

Dykes urges Scotland to show 'belief'

FT: Scotland 1-1 Israel

Scotland striker Lyndon Dykes on Sportsound: "I was excited to be out there. It was disappointing the result in the end.

"I definitely enjoyed it. It would've been much better with the fans there.

"I think we should be doing better. Looking at the squad, we've got world class. We need a bit of belief, a bit of confidence. It didn't happen for us today but there's always the next game."

Couldn't make this shit up "we've got World class" LMAO

I would say Robertson is World Class

Then again I would say Dykes and Forrest might not quite be there 😂

7 hours ago, Harold said:

So................you were all rooted to the telly ?.....lol

I was....but it was 'American Gangster' I tried to watch....lol

Decent film. There’s a documentary on the Netflix that tells the true story behind the film