MFF Champions league Quarter final

Guest Red Devil

MFF Champions league Quarter finals  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Red Devil
4 minutes ago, Harold said:

thought ye said we were doing the quarters on Monday ?.....I presumed it was to give us recovery time....these group stages have fucked me mate.....lol

Just sat bored waiting to go to a birthday meal so thought I'd post the next rounds. 

Guest Red Devil
3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

How the fuck did brick top and Ian make the quarters 🤣

Same could be said about you chubbs, maybe the people appreciate my work. 

A simple lad like you might struggle to understand that though, now run along and suck off Mr Unpopular. 

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

Same could be said about you chubbs, maybe the people appreciate my work. 

A simple lad like you might struggle to understand that though, now run along and suck off Mr Unpopular. 

I think we all know how you got your votes Ian 🤣

Guest Red Devil
4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

I think we all know how you got your votes Ian 🤣

What you suggesting, I got my votes by being a genuine guy and walking all over a one trick pony like you. 

Ian? Do you honestly think thats winding me up. 

I can see your time on this forum drawing to a close, the fat boy is losing it and I'm just lapping it up and laughing at you. 

Guest Red Devil
4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

Just like to say thanks to mags and the 2 girls for voting for me 😁

Cringe, honestly your behaviour with Caz on here is criminal. 

I would love to see your Pm's, fat boy thinks he's got a chance with the young Aussie girl on a forum, make sure you delete it mate, your wife will be bin bagging you.

2 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

What you suggesting, I got my votes by being a genuine guy and walking all over a one trick pony like you. 

Ian? Do you honestly think thats winding me up. 

I can see your time on this forum drawing to a close, the fat boy is losing it and I'm just lapping it up and laughing at you. 

I'm not suggesting anything I'm just saying lips that kiss ass receive many votes. 😁

Guest Red Devil
5 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

I'm not suggesting anything I'm just saying lips that kiss ass receive many votes. 😁

See morons like you don't get it do you. 

You're a one trick pony, fat lad willing to take the piss out of himself. Nothing more to offer, your posts are shit and you know fuck all about football. 

My posts are appreciated because I'm a good poster, they've also enjoyed watching me take you down after your pathetic attack on me when you didn't even know me. 

Your just a joke mate, no time for you and the fact youve chosen a proven joke as your chief support is pure comedy. 

Now get back to messaging Caz like the desperate fat kid you are. 

Edited by Red Devil

4 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

See morons like you don't get it do you. 

You're a one trick pony, fat lad willing to take the piss out of himself. Nothing more to offer, your posts are shit and you know fuck all about football. 

My posts are appreciated because I'm a good poster, they've also enjoyed watching me take you down after your pathetic attack on me when you didn't even know me. 

Your just a joke mate, no time for you and the fact youve chosen a proven joke as your chief support is pure comedy. 

Now get back to messaging Caz like the desperate fat kid you are. 

Serious question now Ian. Why do you start the banter with me and mags then throw meltdowns like this when you get it back. You joke and take the piss with us and then you can't take the come backs and you spit your dummy out. Maybe you should not get involved in piss taking banter if you are gonna get upset. 😘