Origin of your username

Guest Red Devil

4 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Pretty simple really, what was the reason behind your username?

And have you used any others on other forums? 

My first forum many years ago was a bit harum scarum....just a wee one and Trav (known as No.8 at the time) was also on it so I've known him via forums since then. I used the name Harold's Glass which was shortened to Harold. Reason I used that name was simply due to me having read a book called The Choirboys....who were all LA cops and one was called Harold Bloomguard. That forum was ended by the owner.

The next main forum I joined was called Scottish Football forums....very decent but the owner was closing after a while it to concentrate on other matters. On that one I used the name Black Dog....I'm a big fan of Led Zep and that is a track I rate very highly. Black Dog was shortened to Dug....hence why the guys on here call me Dug a lot of the time.

When I came on here I reverted to Harold as I was still on Scottish Football Forums at the time.

30 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Pretty simple really, what was the reason behind your username?

And have you used any others on other forums? 

what about you ?......don't think you're slipping out of your own thread mate....lol

1 minute ago, Catsmother said:

I had always gone with something Liverpool related, I had used YNWA on a couple of forums but I was always mistaken for a man 🤣

So I went with Cat and mother for Catsmother 😄  Still get taken for a guy at times 😄 

am I correct in thinking your christian name is Catherine ?

I was on SSF as Lord Bastion,  LB as most called me.....

Think I seen it on Xbox live....

Anyhoo, I dropped the nobility when I joined here....

I use me first name and home town on OWC....a NI forum, full of Ballbegs, but handy for away trip info....

I use Big Camilla for forums I join for a laugh.... with no intention of staying....

5 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I was on SSF as Lord Bastion,  LB as most called me.....

Think I seen it on Xbox live....

Anyhoo, I dropped the nobility when I joined here....

I use me first name and home town on OWC....a NI forum, full of Ballbegs, but handy for away trip info....

I use Big Camilla for forums I join for a laugh.... with no intention of staying....

Does LB stand for Lesbian/Bi?