Redecorating the Tunnel

Makdee

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

the exit/entrance tunnel MUST, imo, be made as intimidating as possible....I don't give a shit as to what the thoughts of other teams/supporters are tbh

To be honest it always looked that way. Just not sure of the new decor. I may feel differently when it’s done 

8 minutes ago, Makdee said:

To be honest it always looked that way. Just not sure of the new decor. I may feel differently when it’s done 

I have been through it but it was many years ago mate....I really didn't pay that much attention as I was more concerned about setting foot on the pitch. It was after a supporters club representatives meeting with the Legend. I was the treasurer of one of our local clubs.

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

I have been through it but it was many years ago mate....I really didn't pay that much attention as I was more concerned about setting foot on the pitch. It was after a supporters club representatives meeting with the Legend. I was the treasurer of one of our local clubs.

The last time I was through it was two years ago Myself and the youngest did the Founders trail and it finishes with a tour. Now the Founders trail is something I would recommend to anyone a marvellous and eye opening experience and a really enjoyable day  

3 hours ago, Harold said:

the exit/entrance tunnel MUST, imo, be made as intimidating as possible....I don't give a shit as to what the thoughts of other teams/supporters are tbh

I always remember Liverpool from the 80's watching MOTD, as the players went down the steps on way to pitch, just before going out, that sign that said  THIS IS ANFIELD, with the liver bird emblem. Bear in mind the Liverpool team of that era, watched many a youtube video, where the opposition on seeing that felt like they had lost a goal already. So yeah, intimidating works for me.

9 hours ago, Makdee said:

Have to say a lot happier with the finished tunnel

DB5E0D9A-8C6B-48B8-A5B5-A08B1C7B3726.jpeg

AEC3ABFC-C209-47AE-8C3F-6A1A20E993BB.jpeg

BAE2698C-D27E-4137-B61F-5979335D4E93.jpeg

F8CB3DB2-07BB-4C38-A6C0-042B59D30871.jpeg

2F7ABC69-B1AF-40F9-A607-8AC5BF0D4AFC.jpeg

2E10D3D9-899F-445B-B029-BE0D9C13BEF8.jpeg

92878C63-BF62-4C57-AC2D-0B4877654690.jpeg

Absolutely brilliant that is Mak....most befitting the famous. My only concern is that manky wee shite Leigh Griffiths gets to set foot in it. I wouldn't put it past him to gob on it or something. Remember a couple of seasons ago he blatantly and deliberately blew his snotty nose on a corner pole flag ? Pure filth!