Problems sleeping

UNIQUE

Does anyone else ever go through stages of not sleeping well. For a few weeks I ain't had a good night's sleep. It's like I can never get comfortable I non stop switch from my left side to my right side when I'm trying to fall asleep and I wake up 4-5 times through the night. 

3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

Does anyone else ever go through stages of not sleeping well. For a few weeks I ain't had a good night's sleep. It's like I can never get comfortable I non stop switch from my left side to my right side when I'm trying to fall asleep and I wake up 4-5 times through the night. 

Feel for you mate. Personally I haven’t had a full nights sleep in 30 years on a normal night I go to bed between 11 & 12 I read for an hour and I wake at 5 at the latest. It doesn’t bother me now as I enjoy being up and out early. 
Do you go on your phone before sleeping or when you wake up or drink tea or coffee 

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

Feel for you mate. Personally I haven’t had a full nights sleep in 30 years on a normal night I go to bed between 11 & 12 I read for an hour and I wake at 5 at the latest. It doesn’t bother me now as I enjoy being up and out early. 
Do you go on your phone before sleeping or when you wake up or drink tea or coffee 

I watch TV until quite late but I don't drink tea or coffee after 9 sometimes I use my phone late though

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Harold said:

get on the Capn Ches.....lol. I normally have a good sleep but can be up on average 2-3 times for a piss then when I go back I turn side to side. But what I find really helps.....and this aint a pisstake....is, I close my eyes and imagine myself walking into a room in a house & when in the room, which is pitch black with no lighting whatsoever, I close the door and all I see is blackness.....works 90% of the time.

Surely relying on drink to get you to sleep is troublesome in my opinion. I only have problems sleeping if I've been drinking for a few nights (like you say Harold I think I sleep alright when I drink) then stop drinking, the first sober night is usually horrendous, the beer monsters get me. 

18 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

I watch TV until quite late but I don't drink tea or coffee after 9 sometimes I use my phone late though

I know using the phone etc can cause problems for a fair amount of people. My oldest is a problem sleeper he sticks his AirPods in and listens to relaxation music on Spotify. Hope you get sorted mate 

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Harold said:

I don't mate....t'was only a wee joke....lol. I sleep fine when I've not had any pirate juice.

I thought you were being serious! :lolpan:

You don't drink to get leathered, you drink as you like it. I'm the opposite and i'm drinking tonight to get me through the boro game!

3 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

Have a wee wank:sleep: