What do you do when you have an hangover

Guest Red Devil

Guest Red Devil

Given the majority of the forum enjoy a drink or two I thought it might be interesting to heae what the following day to a big drinking session would involve for each member. 

I know some will say they never get an hangover but we all have times where we feel shattered from a night out or big drink. 

So what do you tend to do? 

Takeaway? 

Lay in bed all day? 

Binge watch Netflix? 

I have a mate who will get up and go out and do a run, he might struggle more than he usually does but he gets round his route and he claims it helps sweat it out of his system. 

Personally I couldn't think of anything worse than exercising rough as hell. 

8 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Given the majority of the forum enjoy a drink or two I thought it might be interesting to heae what the following day to a big drinking session would involve for each member. 

I know some will say they never get an hangover but we all have times where we feel shattered from a night out or big drink. 

So what do you tend to do? 

Takeaway? 

Lay in bed all day? 

Binge watch Netflix? 

I have a mate who will get up and go out and do a run, he might struggle more than he usually does but he gets round his route and he claims it helps sweat it out of his system. 

Personally I couldn't think of anything worse than exercising rough as hell. 

I don’t get headaches or feel sick etc maybe if it’s been a really late one tired. Used to have the hair if the dog now if it’s possible a swim preferably in the sea. That soon gets rid of the cobwebs. Now my wife who doesn’t drink never has if we have been out with friends always has a raging Hangover. Works for me 😳

Guest Red Devil

It's food for me, I eat a healthy diet but it goes out of the window when I'm really rough. 

Obviously it's usually at a weekend as well so I tend to just chill out and watch any football I can. If there is no football then it's a movie. 

Guest Red Devil
55 minutes ago, Normski said:

I don't get them

Had 2 bottles of wine and some mahoosive gins Sunday week ago and up at 6am fresh for some Monday graft

Norm you're the Terminator mate 😂

What you do for a living? 

Gotta give you credit cause I wouldn't be getting up at 6am if I'd polished that amount off. 

58 minutes ago, Normski said:

I don't get them

Had 2 bottles of wine and some mahoosive gins Sunday week ago and up at 6am fresh for some Monday graft

I have never missed a days graft because of a hangover. Whether I have work or not it never plays a part in what I drink. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Had my first drink since last Sunday last night....

Woken to my head feeling like an elephant has standed on it. 

My own head is a bit cloudy at the minute.....

Still trying to grasp this situation with UTV......heads no clear enough yet....