Jump to content

Are you a PM Lurker?


Normski

Recommended Posts

i wasn't aware you could go and look to see who is currently PMing so obviously have never been a lurker and tbh couldn't give a flying fuck who was currently PMing

So i'm gonna guess there are quite a few who are lurkers especially when the handbegs are out in full force

C'mon own up you lurkers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil

Don't understand what you mean mate?

You mean checking to see what thread people are looking at?

I've got to admit it's a habit I've picked up recently, I suppose a lot is waiting for a response to fights that have been rumbling on.

Don't know about caring if people PM though, it's a feature I barely use to be honest. I talk to Harold on stuff now and again but it's usually private stuff relating to life that I don't wanna share with the forum. He's a decent guy to speak to, a wise owl

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Don't understand what you mean mate?

You mean checking to see what thread people are looking at?

I've got to admit it's a habit I've picked up recently, I suppose a lot is waiting for a response to fights that have been rumbling on.

Don't know about caring if people PM though, it's a feature I barely use to be honest. I talk to Harold on stuff now and again but it's usually private stuff relating to life that I don't wanna share with the forum. He's a decent guy to speak to, a wise owl

No there was a screenshot of members who were currently PMing the other night after the handbegs were out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Normski said:

No there was a screenshot of members who were currently PMing the other night after the handbegs were out

mind of that one...that was SA....can't recall what it was about and if it was to do with some agg then perhaps better not going there......lol

Personally.....don't lurk....what other members are doing at any particular time is nowt to do with me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

I'm gonna make everyone paranoid now by telling them that admin have full access to any PM you send. On the last forum I was on one of the admin got sacked from the job and told me all the behind the scenes secrets. 不

I dont think that would bother me, I dont think i have said anything via pm that I wouldnt say on the forum....

I may have used words I wouldnt use....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

I'm gonna make everyone paranoid now by telling them that admin have full access to any PM you send. On the last forum I was on one of the admin got sacked from the job and told me all the behind the scenes secrets. 不

rumbled ffs!...right...who fucking grassed me ?......lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil
9 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

I'm gonna make everyone paranoid now by telling them that admin have full access to any PM you send. On the last forum I was on one of the admin got sacked from the job and told me all the behind the scenes secrets. 不

Not a chance, that goes against privacy laws surely.

Imagine how many times Boro and Harold will have seen your cock shot photos if they had access to yours and Caz's Pm's

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Catsmother said:

How can you tell if someone is using the PM system?

As I said I don't do it for that purpose but I do know, and I onlyuse a desk top, if you hover over someone's avatar it will show what they are viewing or using......but not for everyone.I only do it for any new members to check out their profile.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil
2 minutes ago, sployal said:

I am not a maniac of PM's, on my own initative i think i've PM'd one member it was Unique, i welcomed him aboard and supported his input as a new member. I have recieved more than a few PM's from other members asking me to take positions on certain members and threads, honestly it pisses me off but i give a reply. I consider myself as a diplomatic person ie i am a lying bastard, so for those who PM me don't take my responses as my true thinkings, i'm only trying to keep you happy in your numerous and mostly presumed idlings, got that folks.:beer:

I think I may have been groomed by this said person as well, started off a simple question and then a full blown post of dislike for someone.

Given it didn't involve me I decided to keep my court and politely suggested I wasn't that interested.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, sployal said:

I am not a maniac of PM's, on my own initative i think i've PM'd one member it was Unique, i welcomed him aboard and supported his input as a new member. I have recieved more than a few PM's from other members asking me to take positions on certain members and threads, honestly it pisses me off but i give a reply. I consider myself as a diplomatic person ie i am a lying bastard, so for those who PM me don't take my responses as my true thinkings, i'm only trying to keep you happy in your numerous and mostly presumed idlings, got that folks.:beer:

Yes the said person included me in the group chat if I recall. I made my position be known immediately and let the relevant people known ,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil

It's said that if you haven't been groomed via said Pm system by this so called member.

Then your not considered a serious forum member, so keep an eye on yourinbox people and let us know if you've joined the club.

Edited by Red Devil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7.1k
    Total Topics
    181.5k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    851
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    KingJay20
    Newest Member
    KingJay20
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...