Jump to content

Dog Prices


Mr Magnificent

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I think he said he gets pick of the litter and he could get £6000. He has a dog not bitch. 

The only problem with bull dogs is they have trouble birthing the pups and a lot of them die but they definitely worth a big chunk of cash. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

The only problem with bull dogs is they have trouble birthing the pups and a lot of them die but they definitely worth a big chunk of cash. 

I ain't keen. Sound like steam trains in Summer.

I like them dogs you got and Rhodesian Ridgebacks. If we get one it will be a black lab.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

I ain't keen. Sound like steam trains in Summer.

I like them dogs you got and Rhodesian Ridgebacks. If we get one it will be a black lab.

Ridgebacks are nice dogs but they are very protective of the family so any outsider that comes in the dog won't like. So you have to watch them if you have kids coming in and out of your house. They were bred to protect a hunter from lions in Africa and that's why they take to a person in the family and think it's ther job to protect them. German shorthaired pointers are nice as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I have been very tempted to get a Labrador puppy but I dunno if my Mrs could cope when I work. It would be company for her though. 

don't get one if you can't excercise it. If you are getting a dog why not try a rehoming centre instead of shelling out big bucks. These poor fuckers have been abandoned and really need a stable environment....our last two dogs were...dumped on the canal back of our gaff....next one was from West Calder dog rehoming centre.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

Ridgebacks are nice dogs but they are very protective of the family so any outsider that comes in the dog won't like. So you have to watch them if you have kids coming in and out of your house. They were bred to protect a hunter from lions in Africa and that's why they take to a person in the family and think it's ther job to protect them. German shorthaired pointers are nice as well. 

We had and used to breed German Shepherds. We had four as pets years ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

How much do your dog's cost as pups mate?

i paid £1200 for one of my dogs mate and got the other one as payment for letting a mate use my dog as a stud dog. but they are going for about £3000 now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7.1k
    Total Topics
    181.4k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    849
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    merak77
    Newest Member
    merak77
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...