Dog Prices

Mr Magnificent

11 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I think he said he gets pick of the litter and he could get £6000. He has a dog not bitch. 

The only problem with bull dogs is they have trouble birthing the pups and a lot of them die but they definitely worth a big chunk of cash. 

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

The only problem with bull dogs is they have trouble birthing the pups and a lot of them die but they definitely worth a big chunk of cash. 

I ain't keen. Sound like steam trains in Summer.

I like them dogs you got and Rhodesian Ridgebacks. If we get one it will be a black lab.

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

I ain't keen. Sound like steam trains in Summer.

I like them dogs you got and Rhodesian Ridgebacks. If we get one it will be a black lab.

Ridgebacks are nice dogs but they are very protective of the family so any outsider that comes in the dog won't like. So you have to watch them if you have kids coming in and out of your house. They were bred to protect a hunter from lions in Africa and that's why they take to a person in the family and think it's ther job to protect them. German shorthaired pointers are nice as well. 

21 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I have been very tempted to get a Labrador puppy but I dunno if my Mrs could cope when I work. It would be company for her though. 

don't get one if you can't excercise it. If you are getting a dog why not try a rehoming centre instead of shelling out big bucks. These poor fuckers have been abandoned and really need a stable environment....our last two dogs were...dumped on the canal back of our gaff....next one was from West Calder dog rehoming centre.

21 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

Ridgebacks are nice dogs but they are very protective of the family so any outsider that comes in the dog won't like. So you have to watch them if you have kids coming in and out of your house. They were bred to protect a hunter from lions in Africa and that's why they take to a person in the family and think it's ther job to protect them. German shorthaired pointers are nice as well. 

We had and used to breed German Shepherds. We had four as pets years ago.

6 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

How much do your dog's cost as pups mate?

i paid £1200 for one of my dogs mate and got the other one as payment for letting a mate use my dog as a stud dog. but they are going for about £3000 now.