Mikel San Jose

Mr Magnificent

Blues have signed a new player from Athletic Bilbao.

Mikel San Jose comes to the club with a good pedigree having been capped 7 times by Spain and was a member of their 2016 Euros squad.

He can play Centre Half or Defensive Midfield. 

San José made just shy of 400 appearances for Bilbao (37 goals) and was part of their run to the finals of both the Europa League and Copa del Rey in 2012 under Marcelo Bielsa.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

7 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Blues have signed a new player from Athletic Bilbao.

Mikel San Jose comes to the club with a good pedigree having been capped 7 times by Spain and was a member of their 2016 Euros squad.

He can play Centre Half or Defensive Midfield. 

San José made just shy of 400 appearances for Bilbao (37 goals) and was part of their run to the finals of both the Europa League and Copa del Rey in 2012 under Marcelo Bielsa.

When I see him play live, I will report back to you with my opinion, tho that’s not happening any time soon. Not being able to go Blues is killing me. I find it hard even watching on a stream, seeing usual seat empty. Fuck you Covid. I will take my seat again. (Unless I die in the meantime).

12 minutes ago, superally said:

When I see him play live, I will report back to you with my opinion, tho that’s not happening any time soon. Not being able to go Blues is killing me. I find it hard even watching on a stream, seeing usual seat empty. Fuck you Covid. I will take my seat again. (Unless I die in the meantime).

Genuinely I feel sorry for you. It must be difficult to break the habit of a lifetime for something you can't even see. Covid is shite! 

Look forward to the report. He looks a decent size unit.