Champions League 20/21

Bastion

44 minutes ago, Harold said:

just imagine if the official had went.....'eeny, meeny, miney mo............catch a ****** by the toe..........You are it! (Well, the way it was first told to me....lol)

And me.

They actually cut out the line from the Dambusters ‘Niggers gone sir’ when Guy Gibsons Black Lab had been run over. The film is based on one of our countries greatest heroes and that was his dogs name!

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, No.8 said:

And me.

They actually cut out the line from the Dambusters ‘Niggers gone sir’ when Guy Gibsons Black Lab had been run over. The film is based on one of our countries greatest heroes and that was his dogs name!

the wife was watching a documentary the other night about the Dambusters and the narrator would only refer to Nigger as....Gibson's black lab.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Well considering both teams walked off the pitch and refused to play I’d say more than 1 person was hurt by it. 

fro what I've read on here....the great offence was because the official used the word black ? Is that correct mate ?

1 hour ago, Harold said:

fro what I've read on here....the great offence was because the official used the word black ? Is that correct mate ?

Yeah basically the coach was moaning to the fourth official about a decision and the fourth official said to the ref over the mic you need to come and book him and the ref said which one and he said "the black one". This then escalated the situation and the coach started kicking off even more, then other players pointed out if it was a white coach that needed booked he wouldn't say "the white one", then all the players walked off and said we are not playing while he is here. Worth mentioning that the referee team was Spanish so the conversation wasn't in English so he said "negro", I don't know Spanish but from what I was reading on twitter they basically use that word for black but it is also used as the N word so that may be why there was a big outrage.   

30 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Yeah basically the coach was moaning to the fourth official about a decision and the fourth official said to the ref over the mic you need to come and book him and the ref said which one and he said "the black one". This then escalated the situation and the coach started kicking off even more, then other players pointed out if it was a white coach that needed booked he wouldn't say "the white one", then all the players walked off and said we are not playing while he is here. Worth mentioning that the referee team was Spanish so the conversation wasn't in English so he said "negro", I don't know Spanish but from what I was reading on twitter they basically use that word for black but it is also used as the N word so that may be why there was a big outrage.   

The word Negro comes from Spanish for black 

Why were Romanians speaking Spanish?

UEFA won’t but the best action they could take is to expel both clubs from the competition. It would set an example that they won’t just bow down to pressure from Blacks who use the race card at the drop of a hat 

Many claim Racism is a big problem. If that is the case incidents such as this undermine real examples of racist behaviour. 

9 minutes ago, No.8 said:

The word Negro comes from Spanish for black 

Why were Romanians speaking Spanish?

UEFA won’t but the best action they could take is to expel both clubs from the competition. It would set an example that they won’t just bow down to pressure from Blacks who use the race card at the drop of a hat 

Many claim Racism is a big problem. If that is the case incidents such as this undermine real examples of racist behaviour. 

were the ref and that Romanian? I thought they were Spanish based off the use of negro. 

So who decides what is racist and what isn't racist? Is the the people who were abused and offended by what was said? Or is it white British people who weren't involved in the incident? 

Shockin schoolboy tactics from Ole just like in the Cup semi v Chelsea

Why fix something that didn't need fixing

Why play 5 at the back with 2 LBs and 2 defensive MFers in front when we stuck fucking 5 past them at home

In the previous game even Stevie Wonder could see he needed to take Fred aff before he got sent aff 

He put out a weakened team in Turkey which fucked up qualifying

Now Utd will prob trounce City at the weekend when he reverts to the formation the players know

2 minutes ago, Normski said:

Shockin schoolboy tactics from Ole just like in the Cup semi v Chelsea

Why fix something that didn't need fixing

Why play 5 at the back with 2 LBs and 2 defensive MFers in front when we stuck fucking 5 past them at home

In the previous game even Stevie Wonder could see he needed to take Fred aff before he got sent aff 

He put out a weakened team in Turkey which fucked up qualifying

Now Utd will prob trounce City at the weekend when he reverts to the formation the players know

Out of interest do you think Pogba was dropped because of his agent? Or do you think he was dropped as Ole said "for tactical reasons"?

7 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Fair play, I haven't seen a lot of United this season so wasn't sure. Hopefully they can get rid of him soon and get someone in who wants to be there! 

On his day he is truly World Class,it's rare to see as his attitude and application is shameful mostly

1 hour ago, Winston Ingram said:

were the ref and that Romanian? I thought they were Spanish based off the use of negro. 

So who decides what is racist and what isn't racist? Is the the people who were abused and offended by what was said? Or is it white British people who weren't involved in the incident? 

I want to report this post as being Racist!!!!!!!!

He is calling us ‘White’!!!!!!   

4 hours ago, Winston Ingram said:

He used the word negru which is Romanian for the word black

How is it racist,the word black has got so taboo nowadays

Another thing that people seem to miss/ignore is when black people use the word gammon to describe a white person

Colllymore is one of the worse for it

It's a derogatory term describing a person's skin colour so i assume you would agree that's racist?