Jump to content
EURO 2020 - Get your Predictions in for the Last 16 ×

Champions League 20/21


Bastion

Recommended Posts

Dreadful dive from Martial bought the penalty

Fernandes stuttered run up leads to keeper moving and the re take . What happened to them outlawing that kind of run up

Anyway keeper clearly moves so at least they got that right 

I realise this is PSG reserves but they have been far from impressive. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, No.8 said:

Dreadful dive from Martial bought the penalty

Fernandes stuttered run up leads to keeper moving and the re take . What happened to them outlawing that kind of run up

Anyway keeper clearly moves so at least they got that right 

I realise this is PSG reserves but they have been far from impressive. 

what 😲

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

what 😲

Dreadful dive from Martial. It was a shocker. Very minimal contact and he threw himself to the floor with the classic arms up as if he’d been shot 

Or maybe you think he naturally falls like that 😂😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Dreadful dive from Martial. It was a shocker. Very minimal contact and he threw himself to the floor with the classic arms up as if he’d been shot 

Or maybe you think he naturally falls like that 😂😂😂

he turned and the guy went into the back of him without touching the ball. it was a pen mate 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

he turned and the guy went into the back of him without touching the ball. it was a pen mate 😀

I said there was contact, minimal contact, but it was still a fucking horrendous dive

The commentary team obviously thought he was getting booked for diving when referee blew his whistle

McTominay is not my favourite but has played well but is booked and is one more mistimed challenge away from a red 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6k
    Total Topics
    142.8k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    632
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Gibran
    Newest Member
    Gibran
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...