• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen the winner....   She can remain clothed

Because he's been a lazy fucking cunt all season

Posted Images

7 hours ago, No.8 said:

All those Billions wasted and still no true World greats want to play in the EPL but wait. Sky TV who just happen to bankroll the mediocre EPL day it’s the bestest of the bestest so it must be 😂😂😂

Ahh... so you admit Sterling ain't world class now.....

🤣

2 hours ago, Bastion said:

Ahh... so you admit Sterling ain't world class now.....

🤣

Not at all Basty not at all. Try reading what I’ve posted 

Sterling , like De BRUYNE and VVD, are World class players but they are not true greats of the game such as Messi , Ronaldo 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Trav....sometimes it's best to say nothing....lol

It’s only money mate. The worst thing about last night was sitting watching that utter dross 

I just don’t get it with Neymar. Watched him a few times now including once in the flesh , when he was poorest player on the pitch, and I just don’t see it! Mbappe was poor last night but you can see he has it but with Neymar... nothing. Maybe I’ve just seen him when he’s had rare off days 

28 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Oh right.....Ronaldo

Who played in the Premier....

Ohhh dear Basty. Read my posts 

When the greats are at the peak. I’m sure you will agree Ronaldo AND Modric improved playing in a far superior team in a far superior league

Frank De Boer was a great but I wouldn’t claim he was World Class at Rangers

Wee Gattuso was the best defensive midfielder in World football but I wouldn’t claim he was World class while at Rangers 

2 hours ago, No.8 said:

Ohhh dear Basty. Read my posts 

When the greats are at the peak. I’m sure you will agree Ronaldo AND Modric improved playing in a far superior team in a far superior league

Frank De Boer was a great but I wouldn’t claim he was World Class at Rangers

Wee Gattuso was the best defensive midfielder in World football but I wouldn’t claim he was World class while at Rangers 

I wouldn't miss your posts matie.....

1 hour ago, Bastion said:

Defo tonight matie.....8pm

Liverpool?

Will be interesting to see how they cope without VVD. 

I did say last season if you had taken VVD , Salah and one or two other first XI players out for 6-8 months they would never have run away with the league the way they did. Great team but let’s see how they cope with some injuries 

Show jumping league might well be back to the two horse race it’s been for years now 

5 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Liverpool?

Will be interesting to see how they cope without VVD. 

I did say last season if you had taken VVD , Salah and one or two other first XI players out for 6-8 months they would never have run away with the league the way they did. Great team but let’s see how they cope with some injuries 

Show jumping league might well be back to the two horse race it’s been for years now 

I'm hoping the wheels come off their wagon in a spectacular way.....

Watching City game. Can’t believe Pepe is still playing. There was talk of him coming to Ibrox a few years ago and I thought he was past him then

Dias should be right up for this being a Benfica lad as there is no love lost there.

4-1 City