EURO 2020 - Get your Predictions in for the Last 16 ×

Champions League 20/21

Bastion

1 hour ago, Bastion said:

Every fucking week.....🤣

Who cares about tonight. I scored a great result at the weekend and that’s all that counts 

That tonight was a truly dreadful game. Absolutely awful and having to listen to that Scouse simpleton didn’t help 

All those Billions wasted and still no true World greats want to play in the EPL but wait. Sky TV who just happen to bankroll the mediocre EPL day it’s the bestest of the bestest so it must be 😂😂😂

Just now, UNIQUE said:

ffs everyone is putting 3 past chelsea in the EPL and the spanish lads never got a sniff. 🤣

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

ffs everyone is putting 3 past chelsea in the EPL and the spanish lads never got a sniff. 🤣

Chelsea have only lost once in the EPL but struggled against a mid table Spanish team. 

a midtable man u side just went to psg who has the most expensive squad in the world and walked all over them. with better finishing man u would have won 5-0 ffs. in the year of covid the EPL is just miles in front of the rest of the world. 💪

2 minutes ago, No.8 said:

All those Billions wasted and still no true World greats want to play in the EPL but wait. Sky TV who just happen to bankroll the mediocre EPL day it’s the bestest of the bestest so it must be 😂😂😂

mediocre EPL 🤣

7 hours ago, No.8 said:

Ahh... so you admit Sterling ain't world class now.....

🤣

2 hours ago, Bastion said:

Ahh... so you admit Sterling ain't world class now.....

🤣

Not at all Basty not at all. Try reading what I’ve posted 

Sterling , like De BRUYNE and VVD, are World class players but they are not true greats of the game such as Messi , Ronaldo 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Trav....sometimes it's best to say nothing....lol

It’s only money mate. The worst thing about last night was sitting watching that utter dross 

I just don’t get it with Neymar. Watched him a few times now including once in the flesh , when he was poorest player on the pitch, and I just don’t see it! Mbappe was poor last night but you can see he has it but with Neymar... nothing. Maybe I’ve just seen him when he’s had rare off days 

42 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Not at all Basty not at all. Try reading what I’ve posted 

Sterling , like De BRUYNE and VVD, are World class players but they are not true greats of the game such as Messi , Ronaldo 

Oh right.....Ronaldo

Who played in the Premier....

28 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Oh right.....Ronaldo

Who played in the Premier....

Ohhh dear Basty. Read my posts 

When the greats are at the peak. I’m sure you will agree Ronaldo AND Modric improved playing in a far superior team in a far superior league

Frank De Boer was a great but I wouldn’t claim he was World Class at Rangers

Wee Gattuso was the best defensive midfielder in World football but I wouldn’t claim he was World class while at Rangers