Champions League 20/21

Bastion

11 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

If only you supported Liverpool and Celtic instead of city and rangers you could have seen 7 champions League wins instead of none 🤣🤣🤣🤣

First club to reach 100 major trophies

First club to reach 50 league titles

First major club to celebrate our 150th Anniversary 

Aye it’s a bastard supporting Rangers

Only two Scottish clubs have won European trophies in my lifetime and neither is Celtic 

27 minutes ago, No.8 said:

First club to reach 100 major trophies

First club to reach 50 league titles

First major club to celebrate our 150th Anniversary 

Aye it’s a bastard supporting Rangers

Only two Scottish clubs have won European trophies in my lifetime and neither is Celtic 

trav out here throwing down farmer lge trophies like they mean something in world football. 🤣

• Super Moderator
On 03/12/2020 at 11:12, UNIQUE said:

trav out here throwing down farmer lge trophies like they mean something in world football. 🤣

You really surprise me with your serious lack of knowledge either that or you are just fishing. Both need work 😉😂

OK Man Utd playing huge game tonight and no comment from any English poster?

Ive taken RB Leipzig as they were a decent price but it’s really a toss of a coin. United are so unpredictable 

Paul Pogba is a fucking cancer in that club. To allow his agent to release that statement in the build up to this game. Incredible!! United need to get him out and his wage money spent elsewhere 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, No.8 said:

To allow his agent to release that statement in the build up to this game. Incredible!!

Don't know if the club 'allowed' it or not but I read what he said earlier today....basically saying that Pogba had to leave the club.

1 hour ago, No.8 said:

Ive taken RB Leipzig as they were a decent price but it’s really a toss of a coin. United are so unpredictable 

Paul Pogba is a fucking cancer in that club. To allow his agent to release that statement in the build up to this game. Incredible!! United need to get him out and his wage money spent elsewhere 

Agree it's mental that his agent has done this but its not the first time he has done something like this. He seems to be able to do whatever he wants and get away with it! baffling 

1 hour ago, Winston Ingram said:

Agree it's mental that his agent has done this but its not the first time he has done something like this. He seems to be able to do whatever he wants and get away with it! baffling 

Agents are nothing more than parasites and crooks and liars Kick them out of football altogether....

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, sployal said:

Agents are nothing more than parasites and crooks and liars Kick them out of football altogether....

30 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Agree completely. It’s then that turn the players heads, tell them they can go elsewhere all that! 

agreed agents are parasites....but ffs....are present day players unable to speak for themselves?

3 hours ago, No.8 said:

Leipzig are a top side, done well at the weekend, If I was neutral I might take them myself 

Can't even be bothered talking about Pogba anymore.

Angelino sets up the second 2-0 RB

United had a great chance on the counter but that apart they are second best all over the park. Only 20 minutes in bug this could end up embarrassing if they don’t get to grips