Champions League 20/21

Bastion

17 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

PSG game currently suspended after both sets of players walked off the pitch after the 4th official racially abused one of the players. Mental. Jotters for him. 

Game to restart in 5 mins after negotiations. Unclear if the 4th official has been replaced. 

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

Did he abuse one of the players? 

Anything proven or just alleged?

I believe it was someone on the PSG bench. If that is true then there will be plenty who heard it. 

From the little reports I’ve seen he was pointing one of them out and used a racist term to identify which person he was reporting.

2 hours ago, No.8 said:

On loan Angelino scores opener for Leipzig 

On Loan from who?

Wee Clue...,

BLUE MOON. I SAW YOU STANDING ALONE 🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑

Good for him at least being on lone at Leipzig he will have a chance to get past the quarter final. 👍

• Site Owner
31 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

He said “ the black one” when telling the ref who to book. He would never have said “the white one” so understandable why they’re mad. 

That's not racist in my eyes. If it was an African team with one white player, the ref would have said the white one of the white player needed booking. 

Can't fuckin say anything these days. 

29 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

He said “ the black one” when telling the ref who to book. He would never have said “the white one” so understandable why they’re mad. 

If 5 guys are sitting  on bench 4 black and 1 white I am absolutely sure he would say the white guy and the white guy would never claim to be racially abused by that comment. 

If and I stress IF he was asked ‘which one’ and he replied ‘the black guy ‘ and they have walked off for that then the games a bogey!! The guy is Black!! You can’t call them coloured anymore ffs. I am fucking sick of people telling me what I can and cannot say!!

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

That's not racist in my eyes. If it was an African team with one white player, the ref would have said the white one of the white player needed booking. 

Can't fuckin say anything these days. 

Your entitled to your opinion. But there wasn’t only 1 black guy there so that reasoning doesn’t work. 

2 minutes ago, No.8 said:

If 5 guys are sitting  on bench 4 black and 1 white I am absolutely sure he would say the white guy and the white guy would never claim to be racially abused by that comment. 

If and I stress IF he was asked ‘which one’ and he replied ‘the black guy ‘ and they have walked off for that then the games a bogey!! The guy is Black!! You can’t call them coloured anymore ffs. I am fucking sick of people telling me what I can and cannot say!!

I understand but there wasn’t all white guys and 1 black guy on the bench. In my opinion the skin colour didn’t need mentioned but that’s just me.